none
Multiple users for a subscription

Question

• Is it possible to create multiple users inside a single subscription, so that each user can have their own logons but see all the resources in their shared subscription?
    Thursday, May 30, 2013 11:23 PM

Answers

• Hi Stu,

I don't think this is possible! You can have multiple subscriptions for a user but not the other way around!

HTH

MouradL

Friday, May 31, 2013 10:41 PM

All replies

• Hi Stu,

I don't think this is possible! You can have multiple subscriptions for a user but not the other way around!

HTH

MouradL

Friday, May 31, 2013 10:41 PM
  • I don't know for previous version, but in WAP R2 Preview, you can share a subscription between multiple tenants (ie accounts) exactly like you would in WindowsAzure.com.  You simply need to assign co-administrators to the subscription.  This can be done both in the Tenant Site and the Admin Site.  

In "my account", click on the Administrators tab.  Then you can add new co-administrators to any subscription of your choice. Moreover, you can even assign as a co-administrator an account which is not "yet" signed up.  

Also, only the principal owner of a subscription can share their subscriptions: co-administrators cannot give co-administration rights to other tenants.

Thursday, October 03, 2013 12:36 PM