none
Error message [rsRuntimErrorInExpression] / Visual Studio 2010 / Message does not disappear

Question

• Hello,

I've created a report within Visual Studio 2010. The report itself works fine. However, during the creation of the report, I received a warning message:

Warning 1 [rsRuntimeErrorInExpression] The Value expression for the textrun ‘Textbox22.Paragraphs[0].TextRuns[0]’ contains an error: Public member 'Value' on type 'Integer' not found. 

I could not find the reason for this error, so I removed the textbox. However, the message still appears when I like to preview my report - although the textbox was removed.

Is there any possibilty to get rid of this message...?

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 6:52 AM

Answers

• Hello,

it seems that I could find the "solution" for this problem: I searched within the *.rdl-Code of the report file, there was still an entry named Textbox22. I deleted this textbox within the code, however a restart of Visual Studio 2010 was still necessary.

It seems that this is a bug of Visual Studio 2010.

• Marked as answer by Userle2X Wednesday, October 09, 2013 9:09 AM
    Wednesday, October 09, 2013 9:09 AM

All replies

• Hello,

it seems that I could find the "solution" for this problem: I searched within the *.rdl-Code of the report file, there was still an entry named Textbox22. I deleted this textbox within the code, however a restart of Visual Studio 2010 was still necessary.

It seems that this is a bug of Visual Studio 2010.

• Marked as answer by Userle2X Wednesday, October 09, 2013 9:09 AM
    Wednesday, October 09, 2013 9:09 AM
  • Hi Userle2X,

Glad to hear that you have resolved the issue by yourself. Thank you for the useful sharing.

Regards,
    Heidi Duan

Thursday, October 17, 2013 9:42 AM