none
Availabilty of App-V 5.0 RDS Client?

Question

• OK I got my hands on the new MDOP 2012 which has App-V 5.0 but the Remote Desktop Services client seems to be missing.

Anyone know where I can download it?

Monday, November 05, 2012 3:24 AM

Answers

All replies

Jason

Monday, November 05, 2012 5:07 AM
  • I only see MDOP 2012
    Monday, November 05, 2012 9:56 AM
  • I'm not sure that a full RDS 4.6 SP1 or SP2 client have been previously released. SP2 is available for applying to 4.6 RTM or 4.6 SP1: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35513

Twitter: @stealthpuppy | Blog: stealthpuppy.com

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful" on the post that answers your question (or click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question). This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, November 05, 2012 10:12 AM
  • I have checked our Volume licensing and I see the packages they are listed under: "Microsoft Application Virtualization for RDS, Ver5.0

Regards,
    Michael

Monday, November 05, 2012 2:00 PM
  • Ok I'll ask a colleague of mine who's in charge of our VOL licenses.  However Technet doesn't have access to Microsoft Application Virtualization for RDS, Ver5.0 ?
    Monday, November 05, 2012 3:30 PM
  • I was able to get the Microsoft Application Virtualization for RDS, Ver5.0 through the volume license portal.

Thank you.

Monday, November 05, 2012 4:32 PM
  • Which node on the volume license site? I only see the MDOP 2013 for SA iso.
    Wednesday, September 25, 2013 10:12 AM