none
Log on Issue

Question

• My Computer Running WIndows 7 x64, and this computer is a clients conect to domain.

THe problem is

1-when i log on to localadmin, the only ligh blue screen come up with pointer and do nothing!

But i can log on to localadmin in safe mode.

2-Anyway, When i log on to tempuser   user, when i hit user name " tempuser" and password, the welcome screen said:

"You have been logged on with a temporary.

You can't access your files and files created in this profiles will be deleted when you log of. To fix this and try log in later .please see even log for detial."

This take around 2 minutes before it's get into desktop windows. 

and every thing that i download in this user is lose.

Can you tell me what is the metter? Can we fix it? 

Regards,

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 7:12 PM

Answers

• Hi,

For this kind of issue, this would be relevant to a corrupted registry, you could try the last known good configuration for a test.

If this cannot fix it, try a system restore to go back to a previous good time point.

Roger Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, September 03, 2013 1:47 AM

All replies

• Hi,

For this kind of issue, this would be relevant to a corrupted registry, you could try the last known good configuration for a test.

If this cannot fix it, try a system restore to go back to a previous good time point.

Roger Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, September 03, 2013 1:47 AM
  • You can try Last known good configuration or system restore, as suggested by Roger Lu. If the issue persists, log on to your account in safe mode. Backup all your personal/important data. Then, go to start->right click on Computer->click on Properties. On the left pane, click on Advanced system settings. Click Settings... under User Profiles. Select the localadmin account and click Delete. Then, restart the PC and log on to the account. This will load the settings like in first log on. Now, the explorer will start and the desktop icons will appear.

Balaji Kundalam

Tuesday, September 03, 2013 5:37 PM
  • insert installation media and try to repair the PC with bootrec and bcdedit commands http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/32523/how-to-manually-repair-windows-7-boot-loader-problems/

Sai Siva Kumar

Thursday, September 05, 2013 12:23 PM
  • Hello Balaji, 

I am really sorry for too late to make reply.

Right now i am back.

I get understanding about your ways to let me do. But let me ask you some more few questions.

I just know that, account "LocalAdmin" is administrator account that has full permission to do on local computer.

But can you let me know, what LocalAdmin come from? I mean that, I always saw user name as abc, administrator etc.. or LocalAdmin get from renaming from abc ect...? 

let me know please.

Best regards, 

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 4:19 PM
  • Sorry for the delay.

Local admin account is the local administrator account. It can be your user account, if it's an administrator account (the user account with the full permission on a PC).

Balaji Kundalam

Monday, May 19, 2014 5:49 AM