none
blue screen

Question

• yesterday i install kaspersky anti viruse for my computer and i update the anti virus, and after that i scan my computer that it was full of virus, and when my computer is start, a blue screen come and gave me like this massage "OX0000007B,OXF789E524,OXC0000034,OX00000000,OX00000000)

the second massage is changing "oxf789e524" is changing before it was "oxba4c3524"

and i try to solve this problem to restore my computer and i go to safe mode but in safe mode also gave like this problem, and i try to repair or re install the computer in the os installation cd is going to start the setup that i repair the windows or re install the windows, on that time also gave me blue screen and i change the os cd also gave me same problem,

is there any way to solve this problem, through hardware or another way.

please help me because in this computer there are allot of important files.

thanks 

Wednesday, December 25, 2013 6:41 AM

Answers

• Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer.

They can be found here

If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

Advice offered in good faith. It is your decision to implement same.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013 7:05 AM
  • Hi,

Regarding this Bugcheck 7B, it indicates the hard disk driver may fail to intialize your hard disk during I/O system initialization or file system initialization fail to recognize the data on the hard disk.

I recommand you to change another working hard disk to check if it works. If it still occurs, it mostly should be related to your SCSI controller.

Here is an article to help you narrow down your issue:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff559218(v=vs.85).aspx

Thanks!

Andy Altmann
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, December 27, 2013 6:36 AM

All replies