none
ssrs repeating information on all pages

Question

• I have a report with several row groups (see below).  I need to be able to repeat everything in the red outlined area on every page.  I can't seem to find a way to do it. I've tried every suggestion I can find including going into advanced mode and setting each field's "Repeat on New Page" to "True".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Repeating data on every page

Monday, September 16, 2013 2:44 PM

Answers

• Go to the grouping pane at the bottom of the screen and on the far right side select the down arrow (drop-down) and select Advanced. This will display the (Static) and Static information you need to repeat the row on each page.

Under the row group area, select the (Static) row for each of the groups that you want to repeat and go to the property settings on the right side of the screen. Make sure the settings read Keep with Group - After and Repeat on New Page - True

That should do it!

Hope this helps!

• Marked as answer by Yahooj Tuesday, September 17, 2013 1:16 PM
    Monday, September 16, 2013 3:23 PM
  • I've found that I had to set the Keep with Group "After" and RepeatOnNewPage True on all static members of the group.

documentation that I have read says you should be able to only set the first Static row of the group and have it repeat on each page. When I've gotten this error, Ive resolved it by setting all of the static members within the group.

HTH.

Monday, September 16, 2013 8:49 PM

All replies

• It looks like you need to repeat header rows on each page.  Does that help?
    Monday, September 16, 2013 2:51 PM
  • No, I have that turned on as well and nothing repeats.
    Monday, September 16, 2013 2:55 PM
  • Go to the grouping pane at the bottom of the screen and on the far right side select the down arrow (drop-down) and select Advanced. This will display the (Static) and Static information you need to repeat the row on each page.

Under the row group area, select the (Static) row for each of the groups that you want to repeat and go to the property settings on the right side of the screen. Make sure the settings read Keep with Group - After and Repeat on New Page - True

That should do it!

Hope this helps!

• Marked as answer by Yahooj Tuesday, September 17, 2013 1:16 PM
    Monday, September 16, 2013 3:23 PM
  • Thanks for your Reply GaryT.  When I do that for each static member in the first row (for example), I get the following errors:

Error 2 The tablix 'Tablix2' has an invalid TablixMember. The TablixMember must have the same value set for the KeepWithGroup property as those following or preceding the dynamic TablixMember. (Expected Value: "After"; Actual Value: "None") 

Do I need to set everything (each static member) in the group to "After" or just the items I want to repeat? 

Thanks.

Monday, September 16, 2013 6:18 PM
  • I've found that I had to set the Keep with Group "After" and RepeatOnNewPage True on all static members of the group.

documentation that I have read says you should be able to only set the first Static row of the group and have it repeat on each page. When I've gotten this error, Ive resolved it by setting all of the static members within the group.

HTH.

Monday, September 16, 2013 8:49 PM
  • Thanks everyone.  I did have to set both for all static members within the red box in the picture.  I really appreciate your help.
    Tuesday, September 17, 2013 1:17 PM
  • I have a report that has the Keep with Group "After" and RepeatOnNewPage True values set correctly on, what I believe, is the correct static elements, but I am not getting anything to repeat.  Is it possible there is a bug in SSRS that may cause this to fail?  Anyone not get this work with these values?  I am stumped.
    Friday, September 20, 2013 10:02 PM