none
Add Multiple Contacts (at ONE time) to Contact List in Lync

Question

• Is there a way to add multiple contacts to the contact list in lync? 

I have outlook 2010 and the contacts are synced to lync.  Lync is showing a "search and add" to contact list, feature.  Contacts to be added ONE AT a TIME.

How do I select ALL of the 132 Contacts available in Lync to be added to "My Contacts" without having to add one at a time?

Also,  How do i delete a contact in my list?

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 8:26 PM

Answers

• Hi,

if those 132 contacts are in a distribution group such as  (all), you can just add that group which populate all the users within that group in contact list.

to remove, just right click and click on "Remove contact from the group"

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 10:55 PM
  • Hi,

Create a contact group in outlook and add members into that group. Now add newly created contact group into your Lync. 

The contact group created in outlook can't be searched in Lync.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 8:31 AM

All replies

• Hi,

if those 132 contacts are in a distribution group such as  (all), you can just add that group which populate all the users within that group in contact list.

to remove, just right click and click on "Remove contact from the group"

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 10:55 PM
  • Hi,

Create a contact group in outlook and add members into that group. Now add newly created contact group into your Lync. 

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 12:04 AM
  • Hi,

The contact group created in outlook can't be searched in Lync.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 8:31 AM