Are you certified in MOF Foundation?

General discussion

• Are you certified in MOF Foundation? Share your info here, let do a Database, just post J

Candidate

Exam Version

Date

Cleber Marques

MOF Foundation 4.0

December 23, 2008

Cleber Marques

MOF Foundation 3.0

December 04, 2007

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Cleber Marques

Microsoft MVP & MCT | Charter Member: SCVMM & MDOP
    MOF Brazil Project: Simplifying IT Service Management
    My Blog | MOF.com.br | CleberMarques.com | CanalSystemCenter.com.br
    Thursday, July 01, 2010 12:50 AM

All replies

• Hi Cleber,

You have a very impressive profile. Do you also blog in English? If yes, share the link so I can follow your blog.

I have ITIL v2 Foundation Certification and currently working on upgrading to v3. I am also interested in exploring and becoming certified in MOF 4.0. I have number of other Microsoft Certifications. I recently joined Quint Wellington Redwood and became interested in learning more about IT Best Practices and framework.

Can you please guide me the right direction?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    Monday, July 19, 2010 3:41 PM
  • Hi Ruvel,

Thank you man, but unfortunately I don't blog in English, only in Brazilian Portuguese, sorry.

Congrats, ITILFv2 is very good best practices, I am both v2 and v3 certified too, I know you will be approved in v3 without problem. If you want to see some overview about MOF 4.0 Foundation take a look www.mof.com.br, all docs are in Portuguese, but I have a spreadsheet in English J

About right direction, what you think about ITIL Manager v2? I am trying to get this ASAP, this is a very good investment.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Cleber Marques

Saturday, July 24, 2010 1:53 PM
  • Hi Cleber,

I have been watching this thread since you started this.

There has been no inputs from MOF passed candidates.

I am planning to sit for the MOF foundation exam this week.

Do you have any rough idea of the number candidates who have passed MOF Foundation exam worldwide?

I am based in UAE.

Regards,

Monday, July 26, 2010 10:40 AM
  • Hello Saleem,

I don't have this information, but this is very important, I have asked EXIN and Microsoft about it, since I have this information I will share with you, OK? And, good luck with MOFF this week

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Cleber Marques

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 8:50 PM
  •  

I passed my MOF 4.0 exam yesterday 8th August.

I was able to score 82% in the exam.

I used the Microsoft Operations Framework 4.0 documents (Microsoft Operations Framework 4.zip) for study which is available here : http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=457ed61d-27b8-49d1-baca-b175e8f54c0c&displayLang=en

I used Microsoft Operations Framework Foundation summary as final exam prep guide which is available here : http://blogs.microsoft.nl/pri/attachment/16849.ashx

Regards,

Saleem Batcha.

Sunday, August 08, 2010 3:17 PM
  • Congrats Saleem :)

Regards,

Cleber Marques

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 12:13 PM
  •  

me too i passed the MOF 4 exam yesterday BY 95%

Best regards,

Tarek

Thursday, March 17, 2011 9:46 AM
  • Congrats Tarek :)

Regards,

Cleber Marques

Monday, March 21, 2011 11:35 AM
  • What's Exam code?
    Adam Aladdin
    Friday, November 04, 2011 7:21 PM
  • What's Exam code ? please advise.
    Adam Aladdin
    Friday, November 04, 2011 7:22 PM
  • Hi Adam,

Hereby the exam code for the MOF 4.0 Foundation exam: EX0-102 - Microsoft Operations Framework 4.0

Another usefull post on these forums is this one: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-HK/MOF4/thread/3006dea0-7727-4110-885d-528102b5370c 

Good luck with the exam!

Monday, December 05, 2011 7:53 AM
  • Are you certified in MOF Foundation? Share your info here, let do a Database, just post J

To answer to the thread, I am not (yet) certified in MOF 4.0 but planning to be so before the end of July 2012! Anyone able to share some experience and materials would be greatly appreciated!

Monday, December 05, 2011 7:57 AM
  • To answer to the thread, I am not (yet) certified in MOF 4.0 but planning to be so before the end of July 2012! Anyone able to share some experience and materials would be greatly appreciated!

Good luck in your exam :)

Regards,

Cleber Marques

My Blog | MOF.com.br | CleberMarques.com | 
    Monday, December 05, 2011 11:54 PM
  • Hi Cleber! Can you please describe how exam is done? Is it like a regular MS tech exams? I am certified on MSF and now looking to gain MOF certificate.

Many thanks!

Monday, June 04, 2012 10:10 AM
  • Hi Vitaliy,

The exam looks like ITIL Foundation exam, you need to register at Prometric (EXIN) and take a computer based exam. This is easy, because the skills requerid for MOF exam is only the foundation skills.

I am certified in MSF also, and after study a couple os months I was approved in my MOFF!

Regards,

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 6:18 PM
  • What is the cost?  Many unemployed people have the skills but not the certificate but the job postings require certification which most unemployed cannot afford.  It is downward spiral that often leads to some highly skilled technologists serving hamburgers or working as a robot in a call center.
    Wednesday, July 11, 2012 7:40 PM
  • Hi,

The price is 135 U$. but the best way is access teh Prometric site and saw the current price: https://www.prometric.com/en-us/clients/EXIN/Pages/landing.aspx

Regards,

Monday, July 16, 2012 12:59 PM
  • I took the test on Sunday via EXIN's new process where you can take the test on your home computer.  Passed, and received the official notice/certification today

Wayne Walker

Program Management Professional

ITIL v3 Foundation certified

MOF v4 Foundation certified

Certified Scrum Master

Six Sigma Greenbelt

Microsoft Certified Professional

Apple Certified Associate

Friday, July 20, 2012 1:30 PM
  • Hi Cleber Based on your request, I find this a good Idea to have a database of MOF certified people. Name : Hadi El Arawi Exam Version : MOF Foundation 4.0 Date : January 2011 I am thinking of crating a website which will have one of its major activities ; sharing thoughts between MOF certified people - only MOF certified will be able to subscribe/join/post to this website. what do you say ?

Hadi El Arawi MCT,MCSE,MCSA,MCITP,MCTS,MCDBA,CIWA,NET+ http://hadielarawi.blogspot.com/

Friday, August 24, 2012 9:46 AM
  • I think its a very good idea, I will plan something and let you know :)
    Monday, August 12, 2013 11:20 AM
  • Going to take my test in 2 hours, hope to be able to "certified" to join the new site! :)

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. Milton Goh

Friday, September 06, 2013 8:36 AM
  • YES i passed 98%

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 2:47 PM
  • Congrats Diego! :)

I also passed on the 6th of Sept. 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. Milton Goh

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 2:53 PM
  • Congrats!!!
    Sunday, March 30, 2014 10:59 PM