none
WSUS does not update Microsoft Office Home and Bussiness 2013

Question

• Hi all,

I have WSUS 3.0 Sp2 with all updates, I have ten computers with Microsoft Office Home and Bussiness 2013 installed, this product does not receive update neither list to install via WSUS, I made a test with a Microsoft office 2013 PLUS and work perfectly.

This is a bug?

regards.

Thursday, June 20, 2013 7:48 PM

Answers

All replies

• Ar you using the Click-To-Run version of Office?
    If so, this is not serviced/updated by WSUS, it is serviced by it's own updating service.

Don
    (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer", where applicable.
    This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognises useful contributions. Thanks!)

Thursday, June 20, 2013 9:42 PM
  • thank you for replay, my office é a FPP DVD and is a click-to-run copy! Do you kown how configure automatic update like WSUS?

Regards.

Friday, June 21, 2013 12:10 PM
  • With Click-to-Run, you are limited to turning the automatic updates "on" or "off".  No other configuration options are available. "On" is the default.  You can check the setting under the "File" tab.

No update information is provided except for the version number of Office.

Friday, June 21, 2013 5:31 PM
  • thank you for replay, my office é a FPP DVD and is a click-to-run copy! Do you kown how configure automatic update like WSUS?

Regards.

Hi, this other discussion may help (but it is for O365ProPlus not really for Retail):
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/3969f295-7ad8-407e-acc2-bb0f0987869a/update-office-2013-clicktorun-deployment-from-network-share

Don
    (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer", where applicable.
    This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognises useful contributions. Thanks!)

Friday, June 21, 2013 11:22 PM