none
Google Analytics data To MSSQL with SSIS

Question

• Hi

Need to export each week the historal data from my Google Analytics account ( Universal Analytic)

I downloaded 'GoogleAnalyticsSource 2012' and would like to know if someone has used this component ? What feedback ? How to know which dimensions can be combined with which metrics ?

or is there any other possibility to get GA data with SSIS

Thx

Tuesday, January 07, 2014 7:10 PM

Answers

• Ok I close this post because none suggestion has been posted except my suqqestion (third component)

in my question ...

Thursday, January 09, 2014 8:05 AM

All replies

• I would not use a Beta ver. in prod

And why not to ask where the connector http://analyticssource.codeplex.com/?

I have not heard of any other GA and cannot find any online.

Arthur My Blog

Tuesday, January 07, 2014 7:47 PM
  • Hi before to close this post i would like to wait for any others suggestions

I supposed that i m the first to need to extract data from GA to SQL ...

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 6:03 AM
  • You can write your own connector if the one from CodePlex does not suite your needs completely; thing is the API is described well so interacting with it from within code would require writing a short program after you "borrowed" whatever code you find online.

Arthur My Blog

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 2:58 PM
  • Hi Gilles,

The GoogleAnalyticsSource is a third-party component for SSIS. To get more feedback about this component, you would better view its discussion plate from:
    http://analyticssource.codeplex.com/discussions 

Besides, you can also ask a new question there.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
    Mike Yin

If you have any feedback on our support, please click here

Mike Yin
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, January 09, 2014 6:55 AM
  • Ok I close this post because none suggestion has been posted except my suqqestion (third component)

in my question ...

Thursday, January 09, 2014 8:05 AM