none
Blanc list of uniquely secured items

Question

• I have an issue in a 2010 Document Center

When I go to site permissions, I am warned that "Some content on this site has unique permissions which are not controlled from this page.

I then click "Show me uniquely secured content".

I am now presented an overview of "Lists that may contain items with unique permissions".

I then click "view exeptions" to see the items.

But in the list that shows up, there are no items, only a note "There are no items in this list that are uniquely secured."

How can I get to see the items that still triggers the warning about unique permissions?

Monday, September 16, 2013 2:56 PM

All replies

• Hi,

When clicking Show me uniquely secured content under site permissions page, we will see exceptions which show all lists having unique permissions. When clicking Manage Permissions, we will be redirected to list\lib permissions page where we can check the unique permissions on it.

Can you please show where do you click "view exeptions" and see note "There are no items in this list that are uniquely secured"?  A screenshot will be perfect.

Miles LI TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 9:00 AM
  • I am not able to post screenshots right now, but in the same screenshot as your example, I see "View exeptions" in the same spot as where your screenshot says "manage permissions"
    Thursday, September 19, 2013 9:20 AM
  • I am having the same issue here. Has anyone been able to figure this out? When I hit manage exeptions in my list, I receive the following screen:

Stephen Edwards

Monday, July 21, 2014 5:10 PM
  • Did anyone come up with an answer for this?  I am seeing the same thing.  It says there are items with unique permissions, but then it says there are no items in this list that are uniquely secured.  Why does that happen?
    Tuesday, August 05, 2014 6:12 PM
  • When we click on "Show me uniquely secured content" we get what Miles Li has shown in the screen capture. I do not see any "view exceptions" option on it. Can any of you share the screen shot for the same?
    Friday, August 08, 2014 7:37 AM