On Mon, 30 Dec 2013 12:04:57 +0000, Mann.Cool wrote:
How to provide read only access in MIIS?
Can you be a little more specific about what you're trying to do?
Paul Adare - FIM CM MVP
The Internet is totally out of control, impossible to map accurately, and
being used far beyond its original intentions. So far, so good.
-- Dr. Dobb's Journal May 1993
Do you mean what MIIS security group needs to be added? If yes, then MIISBrowse sounds the one. You can find more from Technet:
- MIISAdmins - Members of this group have full access to Identity Manager.
- MIISBrowse - Members of this group are granted permission to gather user information through the use of Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) queries.
- MIISJoiners - Members of this group can perform metaverse search operations in Identity Manager and can perform join and disconnect operations.
- MIISOperators - Members of this group can run management agents, view synchronization statistics and save run histories.
- MIISPasswordSet - Members of this group can perform all operations using the password management interface with WMI. This group also inherits the permissions of MIISBrowse.
- Proposed as answer by Borys Majewski Monday, December 30, 2013 10:57 PM