none
I need help

Question

• i am running windows xp sp3. ok, i need to restore to factory settings. the only thing i find is restore to earlier times and it only goes back 4 months. yet on my sisters windows 7 i restored hers to factory settings no problem. if i could only remember where i found it maybe it'd be on the same spot as xp. i don't have the patience to go into detail why i need to restore to factory settings, i just want to get it done but can't find it. anyone help me? thanks :)
    Saturday, February 09, 2013 12:32 PM

Answers

All replies

• What is the make and model number of your PC?

Carey Frisch

Saturday, February 09, 2013 4:34 PM
  • Why don't you re-install XP from you installation media?
    Sunday, February 10, 2013 7:23 AM
  • it is a netbook that has no cd drive to do that. it won't even boot up anymore :( itwas hit with something so hard it wouldn't go online then it slowly got to where it won't even boot up anymore. i haven't tampered with it in any way whatsoever either. it is just sitting on the stairs collecting dust.
    Sunday, July 14, 2013 1:31 AM
  • You need to contact the manufacturer of your netbook and ask them for their recommended Windows XP recovery procedure.

Carey Frisch

Sunday, July 14, 2013 4:15 PM
  • You need to contact the manufacturer of your netbook and ask them for their recommended Windows XP recovery procedure.

Carey Frisch

i'm not sure how when i got it for free for subscribing to comcast cable a few years back. but that is a great answer, thank you :)
    Tuesday, July 30, 2013 1:43 AM