none
SSIS script component ERROR

Question

• I am really crazy, I have developed tons of scripts and I have never met such problem. In my package is only one dataflow, in which is one flat file source of 2 fields Tox and Fromx and in ReadWrite variable is TimeToProcess (boolean), which is assigned in the script and thats whole package (I deleted everything when I was looking for source of error). Code in Script component is

Imports System
    Imports System.Data
    Imports System.Math
    Imports Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.Wrapper
    Imports Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime.Wrapper
    <Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.SSISScriptComponentEntryPointAttribute()> _
    <CLSCompliant(False)> _
    Public Class ScriptMain
        Inherits UserComponent
        Dim ActualTime As Integer = CInt(Replace(Now.ToLongTimeString, ":", ""))
        Dim StartTime, Endtime As Integer
        Dim TimeToProcess As Boolean = False
        Public Overrides Sub PreExecute()
            MyBase.PreExecute()
        End Sub
        Public Overrides Sub PostExecute()
            Me.Variables.TimeToProcess = TimeToProcess
            MyBase.PostExecute()
        End Sub
        Public Overrides Sub Input0_ProcessInputRow(ByVal Row As Input0Buffer)
            StartTime = CInt(Replace(Row.Fromx.ToLongTimeString, ":", ""))
            Endtime = CInt(Replace(Row.Tox.ToLongTimeString, ":", ""))
            If ActualTime >= StartTime And ActualTime <= Endtime Then
                TimeToProcess = True
            End If
        End Sub
    End Class

My package is working in BIDS without problem and after its published to SQL Server it says error

Error: 2013-09-09 17:32:01.47     Code: 0xC0047062     Source: Is actual time between winshuttle processing periods ? Script Component [105]     Description: Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.CannotCreateUserComponentException: Cannot create user component class. Make sure there is one class marked with SSISScriptComponentEntryPointAttribute in your script.     at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ScriptComponentHost.CreateUserScriptInstance()  End Error

I dont know why, do you have idea ?

Monday, September 09, 2013 3:47 PM

Answers

All replies

• Take the package to the file system and open it. The Script Task in question would be marked with a yellow exclamation mark. Attempt editing the script w/o actually doing any modifications. Upon saving it the editor must close clean and you should be able to then re-deploy the package which would run then successfully.

Arthur My Blog

Monday, September 09, 2013 5:25 PM
  • thanks, but  not working too. ENough I am in time pressure, I will replace dataflow with script task, grrrr
    Tuesday, September 10, 2013 7:44 AM
  • thanks, but  not working too. ENough I am in time pressure, I will replace dataflow with script task, grrrr

As a last attempt you could create a credential with your own account and then use a proxy in the jobstep that uses your credential.

Please mark the post as answered if it answers your question | My SSIS Blog: http://microsoft-ssis.blogspot.com | Twitter

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 7:51 AM