none
‘People Search Core Result’ web part with custom user property is not returning value

Question

• I have created a page with "People search core result" web part on SharePoint 2010.

When I try with the settings below, the results doesn't returned the value for my custom user property (MobileShortCode) but I can see the value if I navigate to mysite.

Result Query Options

--- Fixed Keyword Query = contentclass:spspeople

Display Property

// I have added the additional fields after the SocialDistance column as shown below

Fetched Properties

... <Column Name="SocialDistance"/> <Column Name="MobilePhone" HitHighLight="true"/> <Column Name="MobileShortCode" HitHighLight="true"/>  </Columns>

XSL Editor

// I have added the following lines after the job title section in the xsl

<li id="DepartmentField">

<strong>Department: </strong> <xsl:apply-templates select="hithighlightedproperties/department" />

</li>

<li id="PhoneField">

<strong>Telephone: </strong><xsl:apply-templates select="hithighlightedproperties/workphone" />

</li>

<li id="MobilePhoneField">

<strong>mobile: </strong><xsl:apply-templates select="hithighlightedproperties/mobilephone" />

</li>

<li id="MobileShortCodeField">

<strong>mobile short code: </strong><xsl:apply-templates select="hithighlightedproperties/mobileshortcode" />

</li>

<li id="OfficeField">

<strong>Office:</strong> <xsl:apply-templates select="hithighlightedproperties/officenumber" />

</li>

What am I doing wrong here? Am I missing something?

I hope someone could guide me here.

Thank you.

muges

Tuesday, October 08, 2013 9:07 PM

Answers

• Hi Tracy Cai,

Thank you for your reply, yes I'm working on with the other thread. I manage to resolve this thread issue by running the search crawl couple of times. I can't understand why it doesn't display the value in the 1st full crawl.

However, I'm still working on the other thread but no luck yet. Please advice me if anything else i can do to resolve it.

Thank you.

muges

• Marked as answer by muges Thursday, October 10, 2013 11:38 AM
    Thursday, October 10, 2013 11:38 AM

All replies