none
How Do I Open a .BDB2 file?

Question

• Hello All

I have downloaded file (50547BC - SharePoint 2010 Site Collection and Site Administration) from the Microsoft Courseware Marketplace. The option stated that it was a .PDF file. However, when it was eventually downloaded it turned out to be .BDB2 file. How do I open a .BDB2 file.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Greg 

Greg

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 2:01 PM

Answers

All replies

• I'm not entirely sure but my understanding from using previous courseware like this from Microsoft is that there is a (typically in-browser) player which you use to view the content.

Out of curiosity, have you tried renaming the file to .pdf and opening it?

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 3:01 PM
  • Hi Greg  ,

The .BDB2 file is the extension of your course files. For opening these  files  you need to use the new skillpipe offline reader app for Windows PCs and notebooks.

For more detailed information, you can refer to the site:

https://skillpipe.courseware-marketplace.com/reader/en-GB/Reader/Account/Login?returnUrl=%2Freader&reason=

Please inform me freely if you have any questions.

Thanks

Eric Tao
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, November 27, 2013 12:27 PM
  • I would prefer not to use the Skillpipe application. I prefer to use one of my existing document-reader applications (Kindle, iBooks, Adobe Reader). 

How do I download content from the https://skillpipe.courseware-marketplace.com website in a format that is more commonly used by well-deployed document readers? I would prefer .mobi, .epub, or .pdf formats.

Alternatively, how do I convert the uncommon .bdb2 format into .mobi, .epub, or .pdf?

Monday, June 09, 2014 9:49 PM
  • I would prefer not to use the Skillpipe application. I prefer to use one of my existing document-reader applications (Kindle, iBooks, Adobe Reader). 

How do I download content from the https://skillpipe.courseware-marketplace.com website in a format that is more commonly used by well-deployed document readers? I would prefer .mobi, .epub, or .pdf formats.

Alternatively, how do I convert the uncommon .bdb2 format into .mobi, .epub, or .pdf?

It would be awesome to have the course ware documents compatible in other formats. The majority of us IT people have an Ipad or an Android device that we carry arround   
    Thursday, June 19, 2014 11:28 PM
  • > How do I download content from ... in a format that is more commonly used by well-deployed document readers

You can't.

>

You can't.

But, you can open the class in SkillPipe online and then use the Print option to print to a PDF or XPF format. The nuisance is that you have to print each module separately. 15 modules = 15 prints.

Mike Smith TechTrainingNotes.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 19, 2014 11:43 PM
  • I installed this reader but when I run the first thing he wants to the internet and not further.

Is it offline?))

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 12:02 PM