none
MAP not reporting Exchange and SCCM specific data

Question

• The MAP toolkit is not generating information specific to the Exchange and SCCM environment. The SystemCenterConfigManger report doesn not have any information in Server Summary or Server Details. It does provide information for Agent Details but is not a complete list. For Excahange, it does not provide any of the items reported in the ExcahngeServerUsageTracker report. The tool is discovering these Servers and they are listed in the AcitveDevicesUsageTracker report with all data being reported. Also, for the performance metrics, these servers were analyzed and captured. I didn't check SCCM but for Exchange, it is showing up as being installed on the machine in the Application Discovery from the MAP Tool.

Any assistance to gather this information is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 8:22 PM

All replies

• I'm not sure I understand exactly what issue or issues you are having. It seems like there are a few. Can you seperate them and include as much detail as possible, like name of the report, what you are seeing (or not seeing) and what you expect to see.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 12:36 AM
  • In the ExchangeServerUsageTracker report, there is nothing being reported in the Overview, Server Summary, Server Details, and Mailbox Details.

In the SystemCenterConfigManger report, there is also nothing being reported in the Overview, Server Summary, Server Details. We are receiving data for the Agent Details.

However, these servers are being reported with all data in the ActiveDevicesUsageTracker and we successfully gathered performace data.

Thursday, February 23, 2012 1:53 PM
  • When you ran the inventory, did you select Exchange Server on the scenarios page? MAP gets the Exchange mailbox info through additional AD DS queries that are only invoked if the Exchange scenario is checked.

The System Center report being blank is odd. MAP gets most of the information it needs to populate that report when it scans a machine using WMI. What does the Hardware/Software summary report show for those machines?

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Saturday, February 25, 2012 1:05 AM
  • This is an old thread, but I'm wondering if this was ever resolved?  I'm having the same problem with the most recent version of the MAP tools.

Thanks

Friday, February 28, 2014 4:06 PM
  • There was never a response. Can you start a new thread with as much detail about your issue as you can provide? Thanks.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Please VOTE as HELPFUL if the post helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, February 28, 2014 6:47 PM