none
RADIUS Server /Client for V-key autentication

Question

• Dear all,

Good morning.

Could some one please help me about the RADIUS configuration & Requirements.

We are planning to issue V-key atuntication devices from our location (india) to our users.

But management has desided that use main data center (USA) RADIUS server only.

How to setup this using windows 2008 r2 server.

Thanks for your feedbacks.

Karan.

Friday, October 04, 2013 2:51 AM

Answers

• Hi

I does not know about the v-key, but for a RSA key it's simple. You install the appliance, you configure your router to use the appliance as a RADIUS server and after you configure your appliance to check your internal RADIUS hosted into your Windows 2008 R2.

It's the big step, but it all depend on your key you will be using. I suggest too to ask the vendor, as for sale like that you usually can talk to a product rep that could help for the design.

Thanks

MCP | MCTS - Exchange 2007, Configuring | Member of the TechNet Wiki Community Council | Member of the TechNet Wiki International Council | French Moderator on TechNet Wiki (Translation Widget)| Citrix Certified Administrator : XenApp | Citrix Certified Administrator : XenDesktop

Friday, October 04, 2013 3:00 AM