none
what am getting the result when am browse the mining structure from Excel, that result i want to work Excel also..

Question

• Hai ,

so for I created all the mining structure accessed in Excel using data mining option,then I  browse all the mining structure and  got the output in browse window,

in there have copy to excel option,when i click that button,it will copy to excel like a clip art.....

but i need, what am got the output in a browse window that result i want to work  Excel also ???? any possible to reply me.

sorry, i know my communication was not good , if any one understand, share to me the answer......

Thanks,

Pandiyan

Friday, July 18, 2014 1:23 PM

All replies

• Do you want interactive viewers that can be used outside of Excel? Data mining viewers from Microsoft can only be used inside Excel. You cannot share the visualization on a web page. If you want visualizations that can be accessed outside of Excel or by other users, check Predixion Insight. Predixion Insight has Excel integration but has a lot more visualizations, all of which are web based. Predixion Insight allows you to save state of the visualizations and share that with other people. Visualizations from Predixion Insight can easily be embedded into a web page, SharePoint or another application.

Tatyana Yakushev [PredixionSoftware.com]

Sunday, July 20, 2014 2:33 AM
  • i got the result from excel using data mining browse option, i browsed one mining structure result come from  new window then ,i try to use that result excel also,but that result not working in excel ,simply that result copy in to the excel does not work,Se the Image,i want to work that result excel also,what can i do ???
    Monday, July 21, 2014 10:03 AM
  • Predixion Insight does what you need.

When you use Predixion and copy results to Excel, there is a link right above the image that opens interactive viewer where you can expand/collapse tree nodes, scroll and do everything else.

Tatyana Yakushev [PredixionSoftware.com]

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 12:48 AM
  • Hai ,

so for I created all the mining structure accessed in Excel using data mining option,then I  browse all the mining structure and  got the output in browse window,

in there have copy to excel option,when i click that button,it will copy to excel like a clip art.....

but i need, what am got the output in a browse window that result i want to work  Excel also ???? any possible to reply me.

sorry, i know my communication was not good , if any one understand, share to me the answer......

Thanks,

Pandiyan

You can return the numbers or values through a DMX Query.

Mark Tabladillo PhD (MVP, SAS Expert; MCITP, MCAD .NET) http://www.marktab.net

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 7:13 PM