none
Is the management portal down?

Question

•  I have been unable to access it for about 15 minutes - can still view other sites and Microsoft stuff but after a while I get a page cannot be found when trying to access the azure portal.

Based in UK.

Thursday, November 21, 2013 10:48 PM

All replies

• yes!

so bad, I think they have a far big problem although they just show the storage in center US has little problem, but I think the problem is a big one.

So the portal first show errors in my storage/service bus/cache, then the portal is down.  The worst thing is the site that suppose to show azure status is down too - http://www.windowsazurestatus.com/

And seems even the forum is affected in some way.

I think MS management team should treat this very seriously!

Thursday, November 21, 2013 10:59 PM
  • BTW, I have all my services in west US, so they cannot just claim only small issue on Central US storage. That is not honest!
    Thursday, November 21, 2013 11:00 PM
  • Thursday, November 21, 2013 11:03 PM
  • Thursday, November 21, 2013 11:03 PM
  • Mine are Western Europe... so seems the entire network is getting messy.

Thanks for your response, I was wondering if it was just me!

Fortunately its nearly midnight here so my changes can wait till morning, good luck with yours hope it gets fixed soon.

Thursday, November 21, 2013 11:04 PM
  • Can someone from MSFT please comment?  Half of your web properties are down at the moment and not a single person from MS has made a peep

Thursday, November 21, 2013 11:05 PM
  • We could not log into the portal, could not access or Virtual Machines, could not reach our Azure Web Services or website for about twenty minutes.

We also could not submit a support case via Azure Website per our contract.  It told us to call in.   Call in and sent us to support.microsoft.com/oas  which then redirected to Azure support page, which told us to call in!!

Thursday, November 21, 2013 11:12 PM
  • Down in West US as well.. 

Status dash only shows issues in North Central US. 

http://www. windowsazure.com/en-us/support/service-dashboard/

• Edited by Goodwince1 Thursday, November 21, 2013 11:25 PM grammar
    Thursday, November 21, 2013 11:24 PM
  • All seems to be back up. Spot check of our apps and services confirms this. Really sucked. TFS was down too. Any word on cause MS?
    Friday, November 22, 2013 12:14 AM
  • Hi friends,

We apologize for this large inconvenience. Did you have this question?

According to the latest ([11/21/2013 15:29 PM PST]) message , The repair steps have been successfully executed and validated. Full storage functionality and dependent services have been restored in the affected sub-regions.

Any question, please let me know.

Thanks.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, November 22, 2013 6:36 AM
  • catch all the breaking news and news updates...www.lattestupdates.com
    Friday, May 09, 2014 4:39 PM