none
Data Mining Model Viewer

Question

• Hi,

Is there a data mining model viewer for ASP.Net Web Forms?

We are using Visual Studio 2012 Ultimate and SQL Server 2012 Enterprise.

Darren

Tuesday, June 17, 2014 10:06 AM

All replies

• No. There are no web viewers in SQL Server.

If visualization of models in important to you, you should consider using Predixion.

Predixion Insight was developed by the same people who worked on Data Mining in SQL Server.

You can see examples of many viewers at http://www.predixionmarketplace.com/d/BrowseSolutions.aspx

(Currently available version uses Silverlight. There will be HTML 5 viewers in several months).

There were no new data mining features in SQL Server since 2008. Now Microsoft is working on Azure ML. This is a brand new machine learning cloud offering. As far as I know, there are no visualizations for any of the algorithms in Azure ML yet.

Tatyana Yakushev [PredixionSoftware.com]

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 5:42 PM
  • Our plan is to develop a business intelligence solution with SQL Server 2012 using SSAS / Multidimensional model and time series data mining models. Our aim is to be able to visualise and inspect these mining models using an ASP.net web application. Is this possible? What is the cost of Predixion Insight?
    Friday, June 20, 2014 11:24 AM
  • I think it will be better to discuss Predixion offline, since this is a SQL Server forum. You can contact me at

<my_first_name>@predixionsoftware.com

Tatyana Yakushev [PredixionSoftware.com]

Friday, June 20, 2014 6:54 PM