none
Infopath form depending on permission

Question

• Hi,

i have a custom content type with an infopath form.

My problem is that for the same content type i have a different custom form wich depends on the permission of the user if it is an Administrator i have form A if it is a simple user i have Form B is possible to do that with Sharepoint?

Thanks for answer

Sunday, March 04, 2012 9:11 PM

Answers

All replies

• How about using the same form, but different views based on the user?  That is how we've accomplished form security in our organization.  It seems different forms based on the user would complicate your task.

/bac

Monday, March 05, 2012 4:09 PM
  • Hi bob,

Have you a link to an article wich explain how customize view based on security?

Many thanks

Monday, March 05, 2012 4:28 PM
  • Hi Kitano,

If you are designing a form template that includes user roles and contains multiple views, it can be useful to display a view that is based on the user role that is assigned to a user. For example, you can use a rule to have a specific view open when a user who is assigned to a specific user role opens a form that is based on your form template...

See the details:
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/infopath-help/display-a-view-that-is-based-on-a-user-role-HA010174651.aspx

Thanks,
    Lhan Han
    Tuesday, March 06, 2012 2:39 AM