none
Print PowerPoint slides with Notes

Question

• I have this a deck of 30 slides with notes written on all of them. 

I am not sure how can I print a powerpoint slide with notes? Appreciate any help.

Thanks!

NG

Monday, July 11, 2011 3:23 AM

Answers

• Hi

Print notes pages with slide thumbnails follow these steps:

NOTE   You can print only one slide thumbnail with notes per page when printing Notes Pages.

1. Open the presentation for which you want to print notes pages with slide thumbnails.
    2. Click the Microsoft Office Button, click the arrow next to Print, and then click Print Preview.
    3. In the Page Setup group, click the arrow under the Print What box, and then click Notes Pages.
    4. To specify the page orientation, click the arrow under Orientation, and then click Portrait or Landscape.
    5. To set headers and footers, click Options, and then click Header and Footer.
    6. Click Print.

NOTE   If you want to print your notes and slide thumbnails in color, select a color printer. Click the Microsoft Office Button , click the arrow next to Print, and then click Print Preview. Under Print, click Options, point to Color/Grayscale, and then click Color.

More detailed information about Create and print notes pages you can refer to this link:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint-help/redir/HA010031285.aspx?queryid=99d350752c5249c593e8df65a93e1fec&respos=1&CTT=1

Please take your time to try the suggestions and let me know the results at your earliest convenience. If anything is unclear or if there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to let me know.

Hope that helps.

Sincerely

William Zhou CHN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Wednesday, July 13, 2011 2:30 AM