none
IE9 shows not applicable in WSUS for Windows 7

Question

• I have problem delivering IE9 through WSUS for Windows 7. The approval of the update showed as install and the status is not applicable.

Can someone please help ASAP?

Thanks

Friday, February 03, 2012 12:46 AM

All replies

• I have problem delivering IE9 through WSUS for Windows 7. The approval of the update showed as install and the status is not applicable.

Can someone please help ASAP?

Please post a screencap of the console where this state is displayed.

Is Service Pack 1 installed on the Windows 7 system?

Is KB2533552 (Servicing Stack Update) installed on the Windows 7 system?

Have you run the System Update Readiness Tool to ensure the CBS is copasetic?

How long has the machine been in service? How was it installed? Media? WDS? Image?

Is this happening for all Win7 systems, or just this one system?

Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA, MCSA
    Principal/CTO, Onsite Technology Solutions, Houston, Texas
    Microsoft MVP - Software Distribution (2005-2012)
    My MVP Profile: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Lawrence.Garvin
    Saturday, February 04, 2012 12:23 AM
  • Lawrence

Thanks for your reply.

Windows 7 Enterprise deployed via Image and it's a fresh installation

All 500 Windows 7 machines have this problem

Sunday, February 05, 2012 11:56 PM
  • Monday, February 06, 2012 12:29 AM
  • Windows 7 Enterprise deployed via Image and it's a fresh installation

All 500 Windows 7 machines have this problem

This issue occurs because the imaged clients may have a duplicate SusClientID value in the registry.

Please try the remediation described in KB903262 for duplicate SusClientIDs.

Some symptoms of this may also include computers randomly disappearing/reappearing from/into your WSUS console. Another symptom is the computer will receive updates, but not report into the server properly.

For more info, refer to: http://blogs.technet.com/b/sus/archive/2009/05/05/resolving-the-duplicate-susclientid-issue-or-why-don-t-all-my-clients-show-up-in-the-wsus-console.aspx

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, February 06, 2012 6:37 AM
  • Hi Clarence I've checked registry of computers but they don't have duplicate SusClientID issue.Also all Windows 7 computers are successfully appeared in WSUS and all other updates applied succcessfully except IE9. Thanks
    Monday, February 06, 2012 11:57 PM
  • Needed=1 probably indicates 1 computer hasn't downloaded and installed completedly. Installed/not applicable=87 means 87 computers have been installed or it's not applicable due to other OS .The problem here is 47 computers haven't get contacted yet. So how about the case right now?

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 5:59 AM
  • Windows 7 Enterprise deployed via Image and it's a fresh installation

Okay. Question Part 2: Was the image built from an ISO downloaded from Microsoft that already has SP1 rolled up into it, or did you slipstream SP1 into the master image. If the latter, when was the image built?

Also, was KB2533552 built into that image? If not, what is the status of KB2533552 for these 88 machines that are now reporting?

Friday, February 10, 2012 2:26 PM

Actually, the status is shown as Installed/NotApplicable, and the distinction between those two status is not made in the console. Have you checked the image/clients to verify that IE9 is not already installed?

Friday, February 10, 2012 2:27 PM
  • Hi Clarence I've checked registry of computers but they don't have duplicate SusClientID issue.

No surprise there, not sure what Clarence is thinking, but this is not symptomatic of duplicate SusClientIDs.

You actually have three different problems working here:

1. 87 clients reporting IE9 as Installed/NotApplicable (but 1 has reported it as Needed).
    2. 47 clients not reporting status at all (these are clients that registered with the WSUS server, but now are not properly detecting/reporting). This will require inspection of the WindowsUpdate.log on one or more clients to identify the cause and possible remediations.
    3. Another 365 clients that haven't even registered with the WSUS server. (Were all 500 configured to be WSUS clients? If not, how many were?)

A key to diagnosing #1 is to tell me about the ONE machine that is reporting IE9 as Needed. What is different about that one machine from the other 87?

Friday, February 10, 2012 2:35 PM
  • Yes I randomly checked few Windows 7 machines, but IE9 was not installed on any one of them.
    Sunday, February 12, 2012 10:47 PM
  • Hello,

I am currently experiencing the same issue. Not with quite as many machines, but it is in fact still a major issue. I have attempted all the fixes posted in this forum and still to no avail. Has anyone come up with a resolution on this subject?

Deeply appreciated.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 9:14 PM
  • Hello,
    Is there someone who found a solution for that issue? Am experiencing the same problem.

Thank you.
    Wednesday, September 12, 2012 2:39 PM
  • Is there someone who found a solution for that issue? Am experiencing the same problem.

So far, no useful diagnostics have actually been performed because the O.P.  never fully answered all of the relevant questions.

To anybody still experiencing this issue.. the questions all still apply. Please answer each and every question asked in the previous posts, and once we have a complete picture of the environment, processes, and state of the affected machine(s) we can begin to make an educated analysis of the situation.

Product Manager, SolarWinds

Wednesday, September 12, 2012 11:32 PM
  • We have also the issue that the IE9 is not applicable on our Systems. All other updates can be installed without any issues.

25 from the 57 are WIN7 Client which should need the update.

Your questions are answered:
    Is Service Pack 1 installed on the Windows 7 system? --> Yes

Is KB2533552 (Servicing Stack Update) installed on the Windows 7 system? --> Yes

Have you run the System Update Readiness Tool to ensure the CBS is copasetic? --> Yes, I've installed this update on one Test-Client.

How long has the machine been in service? How was it installed? Media? WDS? Image? --> Since 01.03.2011, Deploy Virtual Machine with a WIN7 Template.

Is this happening for all Win7 systems, or just this one system? --> All Win7 systems

Thanks for your help!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 9:36 AM
  • We have also the issue that the IE9 is not applicable on our Systems. All other updates can be installed without any issues.

25 from the 57 are WIN7 Client which should need the update.

We probably need some additional information ... this graph doesn't really make your point. It merely tells us that 57 systems have this update Installed -or- Not Applicable, but it does not tell us which (if any) machines are in each of those states.

What we also cannot tell from this graph is how many of those 57 systems are Windows 7 systems. I would presume a number of those 57 systems are not Windows 7 systems, in which case "Not Applicable" would be the expected state.

Additionally, the last thing relevant here whether those Windows 7 systems are actively communicating with the WSUS server. It's certainly possible that you're looking at stale state information if one or more of those Windows 7 systems are not reporting correctly.

Finally, and this is probably the big kicker.... this graph is for the IE9 =x64= update, so it is also relevant as to how many of your Windows 7 systems are installed as Windows 7 x64 systems.

SolarWinds Head Geek

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 12:15 AM
  • We have 25 Win7 x64 Machines.
    Which information do you need? Should I send send the WindowsUpdate.log to you?
    The Timestamp for the last status report is yesterday or today for each Win7 x64 System.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 12:22 PM
  • We have 25 Win7 x64 Machines.
    Which information do you need? Should I send send the WindowsUpdate.log to you?
    The Timestamp for the last status report is yesterday or today for each Win7 x64 System.

A WindowsUpdate.log is meaningless at this point, as it would not give us any information about what updates a client is reporting as NotApplicable; it would only identify the updates that are not installed and available for download.

Have you researched all of the installation prerequisites for Internet Explorer 9 and confirmed that these systems meet all of those prerequisites? Typically if an update is reported as "Not Applicable" by the Windows Update Agent, that's a pretty strong indication of an actual state. The question then becomes to determine why the update is not applicable to the given machine.

Also, you should investigate any customizations made to the template used to deploy Windows 7 x64 in January, 2011. I would suggest a test whereby you install a Win7 x64 system from original media, point it to the WSUS server, and see what happens. If it properly detects IE9 as applicable, then the fact that you have ALL of your Win7x64 systems, from the same image, failing to detect would be a very strong indication that some customization made in that template is interfering with the ability of the WUAgent to detect the applicability of IE9.

SolarWinds Head Geek

Wednesday, November 07, 2012 2:01 PM
  • I too am experiencing this problem but when I go to Windows update site the IE9 shows up to download.  Any ideas there?

Wednesday, November 07, 2012 3:04 PM
  • but when I go to Windows update site the IE9 shows up to download.  Any ideas there?

Well, this actually makes it pretty simple.

This tells us that the client knows that IE9 is Not Installed -- which is a completely different issue from the client reporting IE9 as Not Applicable.

Is the correct IE9 update approved on your WSUS server? -- for the right groups? -- is it downloaded to the WSUS Server?

Is the client system actually talking to the WSUS server?

SolarWinds Head Geek

Wednesday, November 07, 2012 7:14 PM
  • Yesterday I approved updates on my WSUS for "base" group and today I notice that only one PC win7x64 has updated to IE9, while 12 PCs Win7x32 maden in 2011 with IE8 has not upgraded to IE9 (Approval=Install; Status=Not Applicable) but has updated with other pathces.

I see that "Windows Internet Explorer 9 for Windows7" has approval=Install and deadline=none on that base group and I see that it has update file information at 21/06/2011 so I presume it was already downloaded...

On one of not upgraded PC I also tried to delete SusClientId and SusClientId from registry (PingID and AccountDomainSid weren't present) while wuauserv was stopped, but at wuauclt /detectnow /resetauthorization  the status didn't change (I waited for about 1 hour and that PC keep doesn't need any updates).

So on the same PC I tried to do an online windowsupdate and it purpose IE10 (and other 6 suggested updates)!

Any ideas?

When will Internet Explorer10 will be automatically approved by WSUS?

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 2:43 PM
  • Any ideas?

Are ALL updates (except IE9) installed on your Windows 7 systems?

When will Internet Explorer10 will be automatically approved by WSUS?

Nobody seems to have an answer for this question. Last we heard, it was supposed to have been published to WSUS 30 days after its original release. Obviously it's been a lot more than 30 days since then.

SolarWinds Head Geek
    Microsoft MVP - Software Packaging, Deployment & Servicing (2005-2013)
    http://www.solarwinds.com/gotmicrosoft
    The views expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily reflect the views of SolarWinds.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 9:43 PM
  • Beyond Sp1 and KB2533552 requested at beginning, these are the last updates received from WSUS:

• Edited by MarcoDatacom Wednesday, July 17, 2013 7:13 AM missing data
    Wednesday, July 17, 2013 7:10 AM
  • Beyond Sp1 and KB2533552 requested at beginning, these are the last updates received from WSUS:

... which wasn't really the question.

SolarWinds Head Geek
    The views expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily reflect the views of SolarWinds.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 3:23 PM
  • For WSUS that machine is fully updated (how can I check if patches are really applied?).  If you mean what are the updates that appear checking online from windowsupdate this is the result:

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 3:47 PM
  • For WSUS that machine is fully updated (how can I check if patches are really applied?).  If you mean what are the updates that appear checking online from windowsupdate this is the result:

I see three updates for Windows  here other than IE10 (and IE9 won't be available from WU), but two of them are irrelevant for sure.

Most notable here is KB976002, which is the EU Browser Choice update ... have you considered the possibility that having this EU-mandated functionality in place on a Windows 7 SP1 system (which was inadvertently removed via SP1), might be an actual requirement to upgrade IE8 to IE9?

I don't know that it is ... but I also don't know that it isn't.

One of the things I just noted from your original message .... you did not actually state whether the client has reported IE9 as "Needed" or "NotApplicable". If the update is "Needed", and the client hasn't downloaded it, maybe it's because it's not yet downloaded to the WSUS server. What says the "File Status" icon for the IE9 package?

Your concern is that IE9 isn't appearing as applicable from your WSUS server. Is KB976002 approved on your WSUS server?

SolarWinds Head Geek

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 7:35 PM
  • One of the things I just noted from your original message .... you did not actually state whether the client has reported IE9 as "Needed" or "NotApplicable".

- Yes I did (Approval=Install; Status=Not Applicable).

- KB976002 isn't present on wsus...

File information on WSuS say this:

Having dubt on .txt extension, I see the updates done on the win7x64 machine and I see that it should be the right voice:

Thursday, July 18, 2013 12:33 PM
  • One of the things I just noted from your original message .... you did not actually state whether the client has reported IE9 as "Needed" or "NotApplicable".

- Yes I did (Approval=Install; Status=Not Applicable).

My apologies, I didn't see that in your post, but now I do. I missed it the first (and second) time through.

So the key is to determine why IE9 is reported as Not Applicable on this system.

- KB976002 isn't present on wsus...

So that sounds like a great starting point there. First, where is KB976002? It was last revised (to include applicability for Win7SP1 systems) in July, 2012.

Second, notwithstanding whether KB976002 is available in WSUS and/or approved, the update is definitely needed, so I'd suggest just cutting to the chase and installing it from WU (since you've already done the scan and can see that it is needed).

File information on WSuS say this:

Actually a common misunderstanding, but this listing does not identify the files that ARE downloaded, it merely identifies the files that are associated with the update. However, inasmuch as the IE9 package is currently "Not Applicable", the download status of the update is not relevant (for the moment). Btw, the file you highlighted is not the installer file, but merely the EULA (which is why it's a TEXT file).

Since you're interested in the IE9 for Italian systems, we now have another question to answer:

• Is your WSUS server configured to synchronize Italian language updates?

SolarWinds Head Geek

Thursday, July 18, 2013 6:30 PM
  • First of all, thanks Lawrence for your precious and unique support.

I don't remember well, but maybe we last year disable or delete some updates like this because we didn't wantend to "disturb" users... Is it possible?

Now my WSUS is configured under Update Files and Languages to download English and Italian Language, but my questions are:

- Why if KB976002 missing, IE9 was installed on Win7x64 machines?

- On Win7x32 machines (not many but still 12) should I install manually KB976002 (and IE9) from WindowsUpdate?

- There isn't the opportunity to re-download KB976002 on WSUS to deploy who are missing it (avoiding problems with users choice)?

Regards, Marco

Friday, July 19, 2013 7:24 AM
  • I don't remember well, but maybe we last year disable or delete some updates like this because we didn't wantend to "disturb" users... Is it possible?

It's certainly possible that you declined the Browser Choice update and chose not to deploy it; particularly if there was no interest in swapping IE for other browsers. However, it would not have been possible to delete the update, so the simple way to check this is to create a custom update view for Classification="Update Rollups" and then filter on Approval="Declined" and Status="Any". Sort by KB article and scan the list. (Search is also an optionl)

- Why if KB976002 missing, IE9 was installed on Win7x64 machines?

A fair question. Is KB976002 a 32-bit only update, or is there also a 64-bit instance of it?

- On Win7x32 machines (not many but still 12) should I install manually KB976002 (and IE9) from WindowsUpdate?

My suggestion is to install KB976002 on *ONE* Windows 7 x86 system, and observe whether that has any impact on changing the state of IE9 from "Not Applicable" to "Not Installed". If it does, then you've answered the question. If it does not, then we'll need to look elsewhere for the cause.

- There isn't the opportunity to re-download KB976002 on WSUS to deploy who are missing it (avoiding problems with users choice)?

Certainly, there is. If it had been deleted, it can be re-imported from the Microsoft Update Catalog. However, I'm disinclined to think that it's been deleted, more likely just declined and "hidden from view".

SolarWinds Head Geek

Friday, July 19, 2013 1:57 PM
  • Hi Lawrence,

I searched KB976002 in all modes, but i didn' find it on WSUS.

However I installed it by WU, then restart PC, but on WSUS IE9 is still "NOT APPLICABLE", so is unuseful to reimport from Microsoft Update Catalog.

I'm afraid that I should install directly I.E.10 by WU manually on all these machines... or maybe waiting for WSUS to do it who knows when...

Friday, July 19, 2013 2:55 PM
  • I searched KB976002 in all modes, but i didn' find it on WSUS.

Most intriguing. We know you have "Update Rollups" enabled, you have the IE9 update. Later today I'll be able to check my own WSUS server. Maybe there's something I'm missing with respect to this update's present in WSUS. (Maybe, despite claims to the contrary, it never did get published to WSUS!?)

However I installed it by WU, then restart PC, but on WSUS IE9 is still "NOT APPLICABLE"

Okay, so we need to regroup and try to determine why your Internet Explorer 9 package is being reported as "Not Applicable".

I'm afraid that I should install directly I.E.10 by WU manually on all these machines...

Certainly an alternative option, but I've not been hearing good things about IE10-on-Win7, and a number of people have had issues with the installations of IE10 when they imported it to WSUS (which is probably why it's still not published to WSUS). I don't have any information about IE10 installations from WU.

or maybe waiting for WSUS to do it who knows when...

Waiting for the IE10-for-Win7 update to arrive in WSUS won't really address any of your immediate needs, the most notable being that you have Win7 systems still using I8.

SolarWinds Head Geek

Friday, July 19, 2013 5:24 PM
  • Hi Lawrence,

for KB976002 I discover that in product classification, item "EU Browser choice..." was unchecked, so this is the reason because it's not present, but we saw that it was unnecessary for IE9.

Now I've run all important updates on W.U. online except I.E.10, but IE9 from WSUS still say "Not Applicable".

If I.E.10 isn't really better than I.E.9 I could wait, but i think that when I'll deploy I.E.10 I should have the same application problem...

Let me Know if you have other ideas!

Regards, Marco.

Monday, July 22, 2013 9:06 AM
  • If I.E.10 isn't really better than I.E.9 I could wait, but i think that when I'll deploy I.E.10 I should have the same application problem...

We already know that IE10 detects properly because it showed up in the WUApp dialog when you scanned Windows Update (the same time we discovered that KB976002) was not installed.

So.. no... *IF* IE10 ever becomes available via WSUS, you should not have the same application issue.

SolarWinds Head Geek

Monday, July 22, 2013 4:43 PM
  • Hello Lawrence, How are you?

after January2014 windows updates, finally we decided to upgrade to IE10, so in our wsus "test" computer group we approve "browser choice for EU" and "IE10 for x386 and x64": when I move my PC to that group it only install the browserchoice, while IE10 keep "Not Applicable" again.

This occour only to us or someone had and solved this issue?

Wednesday, February 05, 2014 9:29 AM
  • when I move my PC to that group it only install the browserchoice, while IE10 keep "Not Applicable" again.

There are documented prerequisites for IE10 on Windows XP, and at least one that got overlooked in the documentation.

Primary source of prerequisites is in KB2818833. Also required is KB2834140, which is not listed in the prereq document.

Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCSA, MCITP:EA, MCDBA
    SolarWinds Head Geek
    Microsoft MVP - Software Packaging, Deployment & Servicing (2005-2014)
    My MVP Profile: http://mvp.microsoft.com/en-us/mvp/Lawrence%20R%20Garvin-32101

Thursday, February 06, 2014 12:16 AM
  • Hi Lawrence,

obviously we are talkin' abaout Window7pro (32 and 64bit), but if on the PC that had IE10 not applicable I try to check updates online and I select only "Internet Explorer 10 for Windows7", it download and install IE10!!!!

However I see some KB in pre-requisites that I can't find in WSUS update: how should I deploy that prerequiseites via WSUS without do it manually one by one PC?

Thursday, February 06, 2014 11:14 AM
  • However I see some KB in pre-requisites that I can't find in WSUS update: how should I deploy that prerequiseites via WSUS without do it manually one by one PC?

Well... that depends... do you have all of the appropriate Update Classifications configured for synchronization so that the updates will be available in WSUS and you can confirm their status?

Which update(s) listed in KB2818833 are you unable to confirm status for?

SolarWinds Head Geek

Friday, February 07, 2014 1:06 AM
  • Our WSUS is configured for download only thes products: Office2002-2010, Silverlight, Skype, Windows7

And these classifications Upadtes: Critical, Definition, Security, Service Packs and Updates Rollups.

All updates listed in KB2818833 are not present on our WSUS!!!

However I keep not to understand why selecting only IE10 from online updates it install it correctly....

Friday, February 07, 2014 2:36 PM
  • All updates listed in KB2818833 are not present on our WSUS!!!

Okay, so your objective is to identify which updates are missing, synchronize (if necessary), approve, and deploy the required prerequisites listed in KB2818833.

Until you do that, IE10 isn't gonna install. Period.

SolarWinds Head Geek

Saturday, February 08, 2014 12:11 AM
  • However I keep not to understand why selecting only IE10 from online updates it install it correctly....

when you select to download/install IE10 from microsoftupdate.com, the IE10 update package will scan for the pre-requisites, and automatically download and install the missing pre-requsites, without asking for approval to do so.
    WSUS does not operate this way, and so in a WSUS scenario, IE10 will not deploy until the pre-requisites are already present on the client.
    The same behaviour occurs in a ConfigMgr/SUM (WSUS) scenario, since ConfigMgr/SUM simply uses the WUAgent and WSUS webservices to do all the heavy lifting of "scan/detect" and "install".

Don
    (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer", where applicable.
    This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognises useful contributions. Thanks!)

• Edited by DonPick Saturday, February 08, 2014 4:35 AM
    Saturday, February 08, 2014 4:33 AM
  • Thanks Lawrence and DonPick for clearing my dubt on prerequisites autoinstallation by liveupdate.

But when I read again KB2818833 I find all "Windows7" Patches, so how can I know what to syncronyze beyond "Windows7" product? I think only if I select "updates" classification I'll download a TeraByte of unuseful data.

If your WSUS has deployed IE10 succesfully, could you tell me what classifications have you selected please?

Monday, February 10, 2014 9:11 AM
  • I think only if I select "updates" classification I'll download a TeraByte of unuseful data.

Well, if you don't enable the "Updates" classification, you will never get this to work :)

What settings do you have on your WSUS? Do you automatically approve/download everything?

I agree that there is no need to download every possible "Update" for all products in all languages, but, you must synchronise the necessary products & classifications [metadata] for the WUAgent to scan/detect for the "Updates", report, and then you can approve only those "Updates" which are also pre-requisite for IE.

On my WSUS, I have Windows + Office, and, all classifications except Drivers, and, only English.

Don
    (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer", where applicable.
    This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognises useful contributions. Thanks!)

• Proposed as answer by MarcoDatacom Monday, February 24, 2014 9:09 AM
    Tuesday, February 11, 2014 8:57 AM
  • Hello, here I am again. Finally I sync  (normal) updates too and now I can find all prerequisites of   KB2818833 except KB2670838: do you know in what classification I can find it (or if it was superseed by another)?

In general I'd like to know in what WSUS classification is placed a KB...

Thanks in advance!

Friday, February 21, 2014 1:52 PM
  • > except KB2670838: do you know in what classification I can find it (or if it was superseed by another)?

It is in classification "Feature Packs" and it is not superseded.

Rolf Lidvall, Swedish Radio (Ltd)

Friday, February 21, 2014 2:22 PM
  • Thanks Rolf: do you know becouse you have "Feature Packs" sync in wsus or have you read it in the KB?

I'm the only that don't sync all classifications?!?

Friday, February 21, 2014 2:35 PM
  • I sync "Feature Packs".

Rolf Lidvall, Swedish Radio (Ltd)

Friday, February 21, 2014 3:43 PM
  • Am 21.02.2014 schrieb MarcoDatacom:

Here you find all the KBs and the Classifications for 2014:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/894199 Scroll down and you find the
    URL to other years.

Servus
    Winfried

Gruppenrichtlinien
    WSUS Package Publisher
    HowTos zum WSUS Package Publisher
    NNTP-Bridge für MS-Foren

Friday, February 21, 2014 6:37 PM
  • Am 21.02.2014 schrieb MarcoDatacom:

Here you find all the KBs and the Classifications for 2014:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/894199 Scroll down and you find the
    URL to other years.

the MU Catalog is also useful for finding this information:
    http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Search.aspx?q=2670838

Don

Friday, February 21, 2014 8:53 PM
  • While Winfried's link works (the only problem is to match the year of the KB), MU Catalog web page request some updates to my Ie10, however it doesn't appear to me even with updates...

In any case when I sync "updates" classification to Tester WSUS Group, the PC member with windows7pro32 get the IE9, now I'll try to disable IE Choice for EU in order to verify if it's irrelevant for next PCs.

Then I should sync all "Feature packs" (do you know if it's heavy?) and I will approve only KB2670838 to try to get the IE10.

In general someone suggest me to auto-approve "Updates" Classification (Beyond critical and security)? Surely I wouldn't auto-approve the "Feature Pack"!!

Thanks All

Monday, February 24, 2014 9:21 AM