none
Send Mail like anonimous user in office 365 sandbox solution

Question

• Hi!

I use a sandbox solution in office 365 and I want to send an email to a external user. So I created a list workflow to send email and works fine, but if I access the site like an anonymous user, the workflow don´t complete.

Is it possible to run a workflow with anonymous user in a office 365 sandbox solution?

Regards,

Fabrício

Thursday, September 26, 2013 10:01 PM

All replies

• I think it should be possible .. You may need to provide access to anonymous user on your list

try this..

1. Enable Anonymous access at the Web Application level

Go to SharePoint Central Administration => Application Management, select the Web Application => Authentication Providers, click on the zone, and select Enable anonymous access

2. Now, navigate to the corresponding web site, Site Action => Site Permissions => Anonymous Access.

Configure what anonymous users can access at the site level

3. Break the permission inheritance on the specific list

List Settings => Permissions for this list => Stop Inheriting Permissions, click OK => Anonymous Access

Select Add Items.

4:- Run this code in your console app or  equivalent code in powershell

SPWebApplication webApp = SPWebApplication.Lookup(new Uri(webAppUrl));
                webApp.ClientCallableSettings.AnonymousRestrictedTypes.Remove(typeof(Microsoft.SharePoint.SPList), "GetItems");
                webApp.ClientCallableSettings.AnonymousRestrictedTypes.Remove(typeof(Microsoft.SharePoint.SPList), "AddItem");
                webApp.Update();

5:- do IISREST

Manoj Gangwar | Sharepoint MCPD | Sharepoint MCTS |

Friday, September 27, 2013 8:12 AM
  • Hi,

We can create an Event Receiver and start the workflow in it.

Here is a link for you to take a look at:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/sharepoint/en-US/7817d1a9-524d-4430-9af5-7f28e9c9bcb6/how-to-start-a-designer-workflow-for-anonymous-user-in-sharepoint-2010

Best Regards

Dennis Guo
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, September 27, 2013 9:47 AM
  • Dennis,

SandBox solution don´t accept SPSecurity.RunWithElevatedPrivileges

Friday, September 27, 2013 5:02 PM
  • There is no impersonation in sandbox if you want to allow workflow works correctly need to give permission for anonymous users to all lists used Mail Lists, Tasks, Task History

Tarek Yehia
    Blog:http://sharepointserver-2007.blogspot.com/

Tarek Yehia

Friday, September 27, 2013 5:59 PM
  • I did it but not work...
    Friday, September 27, 2013 8:37 PM