none
Careersaver.com

Question

• Anyone experience with Careersaver.com?

The online questions are very slow for me, and (for 293) partly very bad... explanation as well the quality of the question. I wouldn't go to an examen with this kind of preparation. The book they send was with a measureup.com key, but it was already used (the key), so someone opened the book and used the key for registartion... I am not able to register again.

New titel request - the book is on back order... lets see how fast they will ship it.

General I think it is hopeless overprised for what you get :(

Anyone with simmilar experiences?

Are there any good companies out there regarding training?

Thursday, March 31, 2011 12:03 AM

Answers

• I never used CaereerSaver.com but very can understand your pain because over the year we all dealt with companies who don’t fulfill our expectation. If I was you, I would contact the company and make an official complain. After making complain if you don’t see any response please report to Better Business Borough www.bbb.org (if it’s US based company).

For books, I always go with Amazon and practice exams try Microsoft recommended measureup.com; sign up on their email list and they usually send 50-60% off coupon.

Good luck and Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan

My Blog!
    Connect with me at LinkedIn
    Follow me on Twitter!
    Thursday, March 31, 2011 9:20 PM

All replies

• I never used CaereerSaver.com but very can understand your pain because over the year we all dealt with companies who don’t fulfill our expectation. If I was you, I would contact the company and make an official complain. After making complain if you don’t see any response please report to Better Business Borough www.bbb.org (if it’s US based company).

For books, I always go with Amazon and practice exams try Microsoft recommended measureup.com; sign up on their email list and they usually send 50-60% off coupon.

Good luck and Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan

My Blog!
    Connect with me at LinkedIn
    Follow me on Twitter!
    Thursday, March 31, 2011 9:20 PM
  • Hm, that is very interesting to  hear. I have used them before and had no negative experiences, although I used their video training not any of the books. I have also used other companies, including technologycerts, and have found careersavers to be my favorite for the software.
    Wednesday, April 06, 2011 6:33 PM
  • Did you get your book yet? I recently ordered a $99 deal they have going on and I am ecstatic, great price and great product. My favorite is the software, I prefer to "do" rather than just reading, so it works great for me.
    Wednesday, May 11, 2011 7:02 PM
  • Hi Branson, nice to hear from you.

The software is actual good, I wouldn't complain about this, but recently they changed to an online system - which is not the same. It is slow and the questions / answers are no way near close to usable..... Sorry for this long comment... it's a little bit like the Careersaver answers. I tried different courses from them as well.

When you complain customer care is responsive, and they send out material.

Bottom line it is ok for the books and audios (they are not from them and you can buy everywhere - cheaper) but the online system... it's over priced.

Have a nice day and good luck to everyone for all of your certifications!

Friday, May 13, 2011 2:50 PM
  • I know this is after the fact, but I have recently used the Technologycerts.com material. It is very affordable and very good. I am partial to their videos. Enjoy the holiday weekend!
    Thursday, September 01, 2011 3:08 PM
  • This is one of the top links when you search for careersaver so I wanted to suggest for anyone that isn't sure about any training materials you use, no matter who it is, you should request free samples first. The company should already be offering this anyway, so if they are not-be careful. Here is the  link to careersavers free training so you can see the quality for yourself, which I personally think is good. http://www.careersaver.com/
    Monday, September 12, 2011 6:49 PM
  • Careersaver.com customer service has been a nightmare.  They changed from DVD to online access then did not send me access to the website.  This year they changed the online access again and a second time they did not send access information for months until I complained to BBB.  I complained to the local FL BBB and could not get the matter resolved to my satisfaction.  This company is a overpriced ripoff.

LUCYCARD

Thursday, July 04, 2013 8:03 PM