none
remote desktop connection manager V2.5 Release data?

Question

• Does anyone know of a release date for RDCM V2.5? V2.2 with windows 8.1 SUCKS!!!!!

Thanks

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 5:49 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for posting in Windows Server Forum.

As per my research sorry to disappoint you, but there is no any official date announce for release of Remote Desktop Connection Manager v2.5.

Hope it helps!

Thanks,
    Dharmesh
    Friday, March 28, 2014 6:57 AM

All replies

• I need it too!!!
    Thursday, March 27, 2014 2:24 PM
  • Hi,

Thank you for posting in Windows Server Forum.

As per my research sorry to disappoint you, but there is no any official date announce for release of Remote Desktop Connection Manager v2.5.

Hope it helps!

Thanks,
    Dharmesh
    Friday, March 28, 2014 6:57 AM
  • Hi Acallis45,

You can easily fix the "can't connect to more than 4-5 servers" problem using Visual Studio.

Start a VS console and use the following command:

editbin /LARGEADDRESSAWARE rdcman.exe

If your are having trouble, send me an e-mail, my address is on linkedin.

Monday, April 07, 2014 9:26 AM
  • Sent you a linkedin connection. I still am having issue with V2.2 i have 20 or so of our servers on it and every 10 mins or so 1 or 2 drop off and wont reconnect at all. so i restart RDCM and wait about 5 mins then they all connect back again.

Thanks for your help.

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 5:24 PM
  • This is the exact issue that I have even after setting it to LARGEADDRESSAWARE. It is only 2012 servers that have this issue. I had no problem until I upgraded 5 servers to 2012 now they disconnect and will not connect back without restarting RDCMAIN.
    Wednesday, April 09, 2014 5:30 PM
  • Dharmesh,

Would there be a Beta or Alpha option?

It seems like this tool would be very appreciated by a large group of system administrators.

Thanks,

David

a System Administrator @ NASA

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 1:08 PM
  • Yes! It would be very much appreciated.

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 1:16 PM
  • 'fix works and does allow continued use of a familiar utility. I highly recommend the fix for regaining historic functionality however it would be good to have an update available.

Cheers, waiting.

Thursday, July 24, 2014 8:12 AM