none
Sonicwall applet fail to initialize

Question

• win 8.1 home

HP desktop

multiple attempts...

deleted and reinstalled over and over

IT says part of problem is instability of IE 11 I know, it crashes when I flip pages online, about every three minutes

I wonder if group policy inconsistency has anything to do with it.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014 12:43 AM

Answers

• Does it works when you remove Sonicwall?

Arnav Sharma | http://arnavsharma.net/ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014 4:48 AM
  • Hi,

This could be the compatibility issues on Sonicwall.

Have you tried to install the Sonicwall components in compatibility mode of Windows 8.1? Or you can install the latest version of Sonicwall to see what's going on.

If the issue still persists, please post back the event log related to this issue in Event viewer for our research.

Kate Li
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 9:24 AM

All replies

• Does it works when you remove Sonicwall?

Arnav Sharma | http://arnavsharma.net/ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014 4:48 AM
  • Hi,

This could be the compatibility issues on Sonicwall.

Have you tried to install the Sonicwall components in compatibility mode of Windows 8.1? Or you can install the latest version of Sonicwall to see what's going on.

If the issue still persists, please post back the event log related to this issue in Event viewer for our research.

Kate Li
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 9:24 AM