none
How I can display a message on the last update of a page in sharepoint 2013?

Question

• Good day, I need help to post a message saying that the last update was made to the page, using the properties of the product of the same SP2013 will be able to say as I please
    Tuesday, August 06, 2013 2:39 PM

Answers

• Hi,

The easiest way to do this is just to use a content editor webpart/ script editor on the page and write simple javascript REST call/ CSOM call to get the current page attributes and display it. However, if this functionality is required for multiple pages, you can create a custom visual webpart and use the same javascript code or a simple server side code to display it.

Narahari

*******If a post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on that post and/or "Vote as Helpful *********

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 7:24 AM

All replies

• Which page are you taking about? Can you explain little bit more information regarding your query.

My Blog- http://www.sharepoint-journey.com| Twitter
    If a post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on that post and "Vote as Helpful

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 1:21 AM
  • well, I need a webpart in my page displayed a message saying that the last update date, whichever date comes from the section of "modified" content and structure, for example display the message "This page was last modified 8/08/2013"

I can not post images in this chat forum does not allow me

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 4:12 AM
  • Hi,

The easiest way to do this is just to use a content editor webpart/ script editor on the page and write simple javascript REST call/ CSOM call to get the current page attributes and display it. However, if this functionality is required for multiple pages, you can create a custom visual webpart and use the same javascript code or a simple server side code to display it.

Narahari

*******If a post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on that post and/or "Vote as Helpful *********

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 7:24 AM