none
Abusive language used by members.

Question

• Hello Ed and Team,

Kindly refer to this thread  on Win XP Forums.

Here, one of the user had commented on the questions and just after that marked his post as "Propose answer"

Being the moderator of XP Forums, i had unmarked as proposed answer as its not the rights way. Also, i commented "

I think, replying and just marking you post as Propose answer is not the right way.  You could have waited for the OP to come back, if he/she does not returns back you can definitely mark your post as an answer or propose as an answer. This is not the case here only, its done in all your posts.

This is clearly mentioned here"

Also, when i had removed the Proposed answer, an unknown new profile came into picture and again marked it as proposed answer. This account was just created when i had unmarked the proposed answer. This account has 0 activity, till that date. I suspect this account as fake. As described by one user in the same thread.

Post this, i got a reply "Prior to I have to agree different human beings have different perception. :) but I do have to admit that I have fired a lot of Indians in my previous job :) partly because of the incompetency that they have. There are just too many of them out there.. like those who are NATO = No action talk Only.. they should be eradicates.."

As of now I have marked his post as abusive. But I think some action should be taken by core/technet team on this.

These types of reply on global forums like Technet is not at all appreciated, moreover this type of language and racial discrimination should not be done.

Ed & Team, please look into this. 

Arnav Sharma 

Sunday, October 13, 2013 12:57 PM

Answers

All replies