none
Looking to become expert in Microsoft Server courses. What should be starting point?

Question

• Hi,

First of all "A great 4th July to all"- I am planning to become expert in Server. Please let me know what should be the starting point?

Looking for help.

Thursday, July 04, 2013 8:12 PM

Answers

• Attending some courses or passing few exams won't probably make you an expert.

Anyhow, if you have certifications in mind, there's MCSA: Windows Server 2012, containing 3 exams, for this.

Thursday, July 04, 2013 8:24 PM
  • Hi,

I agree with Tomas that MCSA: Windows Server 2012 is a good start, after that you can move on to MCSE: Server

Infrastructure. Te be a real expert on Windows Server you also need real-life experience in working with these products (implement, support, troubleshoot,.....)

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

MCSE:Server Infrastructure, MCSE:Desktop Infrastructure, MCSA Server 2012, Citrix CCIA & CCEE, Cisco CCNA, VMware VCP 3/4/5 Twitter: @dnyvandam http://www.dannyvandam.net

Thursday, July 04, 2013 8:43 PM

All replies

• Attending some courses or passing few exams won't probably make you an expert.

Anyhow, if you have certifications in mind, there's MCSA: Windows Server 2012, containing 3 exams, for this.

Thursday, July 04, 2013 8:24 PM
  • Hi,

I agree with Tomas that MCSA: Windows Server 2012 is a good start, after that you can move on to MCSE: Server

Infrastructure. Te be a real expert on Windows Server you also need real-life experience in working with these products (implement, support, troubleshoot,.....)

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

MCSE:Server Infrastructure, MCSE:Desktop Infrastructure, MCSA Server 2012, Citrix CCIA & CCEE, Cisco CCNA, VMware VCP 3/4/5 Twitter: @dnyvandam http://www.dannyvandam.net

Thursday, July 04, 2013 8:43 PM