none
Error (Data mining): In mining model,XXX , the algorithm does not allow a table column as predictable

Question

• I,m trying to predict a nested table based on another nested table using Microsoft Neural Network algorithm, but I'm getting the following error:

Error (Data mining): In mining model, Project, the algorithm does not allow a table column as predictable.

the following is my data view:

In the data mining wizard, I selected project as the case, and EST and Actual as Nested.

The following is my mining model structure:

The goal is to predict the actual services with their value for a given estimated services (with their cost) of a project.

• Edited by Butmah Monday, May 13, 2013 5:55 AM
    Monday, May 13, 2013 5:54 AM

Answers

• Keys (as in "Service Description") are not predictable.  If you want to predict that attribute, then you cannot have that value as a key.  In any case, keys are unique values and would have no value for prediction, since no grouping could be done around similar values.

Mark Tabladillo PhD (MVP, SAS Expert; MCT, MCITP, MCAD .NET) http://www.marktab.net

• Proposed as answer by MarkTab marktab.netMVP Tuesday, April 22, 2014 11:42 PM
    • Marked as answer by Butmah Wednesday, April 23, 2014 3:59 AM
    Tuesday, April 22, 2014 11:41 PM