none
Current Page Printing

Question

• Hi,

I am trying to print the document by using current page option in the Ms Word and when the print command is sent to the printer it always print the first page of the document no matter which page is showing in the Current Print preview.

Kindly let me know if you have any solution for this ?

Regards,

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 3:43 AM

Answers

• Is the source file is openning in the Compatibility Mode? Whater it is, please copy all of content from your current document to a new creating docx to check the result. Thanks.

If the issue still persists, please try to repair Office from Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features > Office 2013 > Change > Repair

Thanks.

Tony Chen
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, July 25, 2013 2:56 AM

All replies

• Is the source file is openning in the Compatibility Mode? Whater it is, please copy all of content from your current document to a new creating docx to check the result. Thanks.

If the issue still persists, please try to repair Office from Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features > Office 2013 > Change > Repair

Thanks.

Tony Chen
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, July 25, 2013 2:56 AM
  • Hi, I'm having the same issue with both old and new documents as well as documents created with 32bit vs 64bit Office 2013.  There doesn't seem to be any pattern.  I have this problem on at least four different machines and at least one of them was rebuilt from scratch. 

Thanks  Art S.

Monday, July 29, 2013 9:02 PM
  • Update...

I repaired Office and even copied all the text from the original document and pasted it into a new document.

Then saved it in the new format.

It made no difference.

I move to page 9, select a word on that page, go to print, set it to print current page, the preview shows page 9 but I get page 1.

Thanks ArtS.

• Edited by ASenn Thursday, August 01, 2013 2:05 PM
    Thursday, August 01, 2013 2:05 PM