none
Error Using Custom SFTP Adapter (Blogical.Shared.Adapters.SFTP) With ESB Toolkit 2.0

Question

• Hi All,

I have installed SFTP adapter in Biztalk (Blogical.Shared.Adapters.SFTP v1.4.0) and it is showing on Biztalk Console sucessfully.

To list this new adapter in drop down list (when we specify Transport Name in Resolver), I have modified esb.config file of ESB Toolkit 2.0 and added following lines

<adapterProvider name="SFTP" type="Blogical.Shared.Adapters.Common, Blogical.Shared.Adapters, Version=1.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=d2417434632efeea" moniker="SFTP" adapterAssembly="Blogical.Shared.Adapters.sftp.Schemas, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c488c30459f75739" />

After adding the above code the SFTP is get listed in the drop down list of Transport Name in Resolver, but shows following error while trying to select Endpoint Configuration for SFTP Transport Type.

The adapter named SFTP does not have a valid manifest file or the file 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft BizTalk ESB Toolkit 2.0\Tool\Itinerary Designer\SFTPPropertyManifest.xml' was not found.

• Edited by BizTech Thursday, March 31, 2011 6:02 AM
    Wednesday, March 30, 2011 5:59 AM

Answers

All replies

• Be sure to post on the codeplex discussions list too - http://sftpadapter.codeplex.com/discussions - you will probably get a better response there.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    • Marked as answer by BizTech Monday, April 04, 2011 7:50 AM
    Wednesday, March 30, 2011 2:32 PM
  • I think this is specific to codeplex's sftpadapter only and not to ESB Toolkit 2.0. I have posted it there and below is the link

http://sftpadapter.codeplex.com/discussions/251906

Waiting for anybody to reply on codeplex..

Thanks.

Monday, April 04, 2011 7:50 AM
  • you need to create a SFTPManifest.xml file in the specified location on the following lines or whatever your properties are

The following is the manifest file for FTP adapter

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
    <adapterPropertyManifest adapterName="FTP">
     <aliases>
      <alias name="globalPropertySchemas" value="Microsoft.BizTalk.GlobalPropertySchemas, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" />
     </aliases>
     <properties>
      <property name="UserName" type="FTP.UserName" description="The user name for the connection." encrypted="true" assembly="globalPropertySchemas" />
      <property name="Password" type="FTP.Password" description="The password for the conection." encrypted="true" assembly="globalPropertySchemas" />
      <property name="MaxConnections" type="FTP.MaxConnections" description="The maximun number of connections." assembly="globalPropertySchemas" />
      <property name="EventArgs" type="System.EventArgs" assembly="mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" />
     </properties>
    </adapterPropertyManifest>

Wednesday, June 06, 2012 7:57 PM