Tuesday, November 20, 2012 8:02 AM
I have successfully migrated over 5000+ machines from FCS/FEP 2012 to SCEP 2012.
Facing following issues, has anyone come across this.
1) Servers had FEP installed manually, deploying of SCEP 2012 Server policies does not work.
(SCCM, SQL and Standard Server policies)
2) Workstations which have FEP installed manually, deploying of SCEP 2012 Standard desktop policy does not work.
3) Also cannot uninstall FCS client (looking for MP_ambits.msi) in install folder which does not exist.
Location for Policy was checked here:
a) SCEP 2012 Icon --> ?Help --> about --> PolicyName
Wednesday, November 21, 2012 5:50 AMModerator
Thank you for the post.
Nick Gu - MSFT
Monday, November 26, 2012 6:14 PM
Thank you, Resolved with help from MS Support .
1) Deployment of policy
2) Had to delete a policy file.
3) Had to delete a few registry keys for Windows XP as FCS was upgraded to SP1