I've searched for answers and saw a thread that someone else has a similar issue. I'm not sure if this is related to SP1 or if it's due to the fact that I changed the drive that my logs are stored. Basically, if I run a report, I do not see any
data in the report itself, the data is blank. However, If I run a report from the previous month, I see some data. I changed my logging drive and installed SP1 around the same time, late last month.
Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Technet Web site. If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Technet Web site.