Wednesday, October 03, 2012 4:38 PM
Am trying to download Hp drivers then am redirected to this site ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp52001-52500/sp52407.exe which gives me the error below.
Please advise I have added ftp and ftp Server protocols on my web access rule but still not working.
X Network Access Message: The page cannot be displayed <id id="L_default_3">Explanation:</id><id id="L_default_4">There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed. </id>
<id id="L_default_5">Try the following:</id>
- Refresh page: Search for the page again by clicking the Refresh button. The timeout may have occurred due to Internet congestion.
- Check spelling: Check that you typed the Web page address correctly. The address may have been mistyped.
- Access from a link: If there is a link to the page you are looking for, try accessing the page from that link.
<id id="L_default_9">If you are still not able to view the requested page, try contacting your administrator or Helpdesk.</id>
Technical Information (for support personnel)
- Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. Forefront TMG denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). (12202)
- IP Address: IP.IP.IP.IP
- Date: 10/3/2012 4:32:44 PM [GMT]
- Server: TMG.MYDOMAIN.com
- Source: proxy
- Edited by Meshack KE Wednesday, October 03, 2012 4:40 PM
Thursday, October 04, 2012 2:29 AM
If you are using IE to access FTP website, please add protocol "ftp over http" at the web rule, it may resolve your issue.
Thursday, October 04, 2012 5:36 AM
Thanks for your response, i added its working fine now.