none
Visual Studio - Update 2 and 3

Question

• Good morning,

Some people asked me the other day if WSUS didn't get the updates 2 and 2 of Visual Studio 2012.

The products are selected correctly in WSUS server but, I've got the ISO of those updates to let the users update for themselves the product.

Anyone knows how to make those updates appear on WSUS?

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 12:02 PM

Answers

• Good morning,

Some people asked me the other day if WSUS didn't get the updates 2 and 2 of Visual Studio 2012.

The products are selected correctly in WSUS server but, I've got the ISO of those updates to let the users update for themselves the product.

It could be that those updates were not released to WSUS yet. Some products take quite a while before they are released to WSUS. SQL Server patches, .NET patches, and Visual Studio patches are notorious for waiting a long time before they are released to WSUS.
    Tuesday, July 02, 2013 1:25 PM

All replies

• Good morning,

It could be that those updates were not released to WSUS yet. Some products take quite a while before they are released to WSUS. SQL Server patches, .NET patches, and Visual Studio patches are notorious for waiting a long time before they are released to WSUS.
    Tuesday, July 02, 2013 1:25 PM
  • Thx a lot for the answer!
    Tuesday, July 02, 2013 1:30 PM