none
Passwordprompt after 3rd reboot.

Question

• Hi.

I have a task sequence that reboots a number of times. 6 in total.

During the first 3 reboots, the deployment continues automatically as it should.

After the 3rd reboot, I have to login to Windows after boot to continue. I do not have to enter the password as it is already filled in, but i do have to press enter to login witch means the deployment is not completely unatended.

Any ideas?

Tuesday, November 05, 2013 11:03 AM

Answers

• Thanks for your reply.

The value was 998 so this was not the case. The cause of the error was an Application installation for GlobalProtect.

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 1:51 PM

All replies

• Hi techeo, please paste the ts.xml and remove all specific and or classified data if you are going to make the task sequence public. Then we can have a look at it.

Also check the bdd.log and litetouch.log, you can find them over here: Where to find the right MDT logs and or enable dynamiclogging.

Keep us posted :)

If this post is helpful please click "Mark for answer", thanks! Kind regards

Tuesday, November 05, 2013 9:56 PM
  • Hi,

It lloks like the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\AutoLogonCount is set to 3 in your Task sequence.

Try to add some "REG.exe add" command before your reboot to increase it.

My technet galleries contributions : <a href="http://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/ConfigMgr-Driver-Injector-aae7d17d"> ConfigMgr driver injector</a> // <a href="http://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/SCCM-Collection-Splitter-e1c82b06"> SCCM Collection splitter</a>

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 11:47 AM
  • Thank you for your reply, however: I found the cause of the error before I got a chance to reply.

The error was caused by my GlobalProtect application installation.

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 1:50 PM
  • Thanks for your reply.

The value was 998 so this was not the case. The cause of the error was an Application installation for GlobalProtect.

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 1:51 PM
  • Hi techeo,

I had a similar problem when installing Internet Explorer 10 during the deployment so I also believe that your application causes the autologon failure.

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 2:16 PM