none
Error message when I want to insert an image to a wiki article...

Question

• Hi;

When I want to insert an image to a wiki article, the following error message appears:

I do not have this problem in Technet Forums and I have tested this situation with IE8 and the latest version of Firefox.

Any ideas?

Please VOTE as HELPFUL if the post helps you and remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 3:26 AM

Answers

All replies

• I'm having the same issue. I was in IE8, just upgraded to IE9 and still the same issue. My wiki article looks very naked without the images right now.. 8-)

I've emailed the Wiki ninja's too, so if I get a resopnse, I'll cross post here too.

Please ensure that you mark a question as Answered once you receive a satisfactory response. This helps people in future when searching and prevents the same questions being asked multiple times.

Monday, May 28, 2012 3:00 PM
  • im having the same issue as well

http://joeydj.com/blogs

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 10:08 PM
  • Hello,

You can add or insert photos.

Please test again.

Regards

Friday, June 01, 2012 6:23 PM
  • Yes, I tested again and now I can insert images on my Technet wiki article...

Please VOTE as HELPFUL if the post helps you and remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, June 01, 2012 8:57 PM
  • Yes it's working but have to admit it's a really sucky user experience. Selecting the photos is no problem, they upload quickly, but from the point if clicking insert it takes around 45-50 seconds to do anything and there's no visual feedback that the click on the insert button actually did anything until the dialog closes.

An indication that the button clicked work would be a great improvement.

Paul.

Please ensure that you mark a question as Answered once you receive a satisfactory response. This helps people in future when searching and prevents the same questions being asked multiple times.

Saturday, June 02, 2012 8:31 AM
  • I agree with you...

Thanks

Saturday, June 02, 2012 10:39 AM
  • Is it still an issue?

Friday, September 28, 2012 2:19 PM