none
Can I use OData batch mode in Excel Power Query ?

Question

• You cannot vote on your own postCan I use OData batch mode in Excel Power Query ?

I want to need more performance up by assembling multiple OData requests to single OData batch request.

Regards,
    Yoshihiro Kawabata

Friday, November 08, 2013 1:19 PM

Answers

• We currently have no plans to support this in Power Query, but we're definitely interested in hearing about your use case in order to help us prioritize this feature in the future. Do I understand correctly that you have a single M program which fetches multiple entity sets from a single OData server and combines them on the client machine? And that you'd like to improve the performance of the mashup by fetching those entity sets as part of the same OData request?
    Sunday, November 10, 2013 4:35 PM

All replies

• We currently have no plans to support this in Power Query, but we're definitely interested in hearing about your use case in order to help us prioritize this feature in the future. Do I understand correctly that you have a single M program which fetches multiple entity sets from a single OData server and combines them on the client machine? And that you'd like to improve the performance of the mashup by fetching those entity sets as part of the same OData request?
    Sunday, November 10, 2013 4:35 PM
  • Yes,

OData request to single OData Server to improve the performance.

Regards,

Monday, November 11, 2013 4:43 AM