none
Link Database to Access

Question

• I have a client who I want to link the MAPS reports to the Assets Downloaded Access database.  I can import a excel sheet and import it, but linking would be prefered.

Is this possible?
    Thx
    Thursday, May 08, 2008 9:23 PM

Answers

• Hi,

The MAP Toolkit is designed to assist our customers with migration planning by providing a one-time snapshot of the current environment.  We are currently not building Software Asset Management functionalities for on-going management of assets.

Hope it helps,
    Baldwin Ng

BNg
    Saturday, July 12, 2008 5:54 PM

All replies

• I'm not familar with the "Assets Downloaded" database.  Can you provide a link to it or a description?

Thanks,
    Jay
    matthendu said:

I have a client who I want to link the MAPS reports to the Assets Downloaded Access database.  I can import a excel sheet and import it, but linking would be prefered.

Is this possible?
    Thx

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 3:35 PM
  • Matthendu,

Would you please provide further information on the Assets Downloaded Access database?  Is it a Microsoft Access database?  Are you using another Assets Management Tool that uses Microsoft Access?

Thanks,
    Baldwin Ng (MAP Team)
    BNg
    Saturday, May 31, 2008 4:28 PM
  • Hi,

The MAP Toolkit is designed to assist our customers with migration planning by providing a one-time snapshot of the current environment.  We are currently not building Software Asset Management functionalities for on-going management of assets.

Hope it helps,
    Baldwin Ng

BNg
    Saturday, July 12, 2008 5:54 PM