SCCM 2012 Packages won't install Software Center reponds with Unable to make changes to your software
I have created a pacakge to install Sas 13 on the computers out our University. I have deployed the pacakge and made it avaiable to the systems. But when I select to install the pacakge Software Center has a pop up window indicating unable to make changes to your software. This just sarted happening, I have created dozens of packages which all install but this one. I have tried to google the error but I could not find anything. Would anyone know why this would just start happening?
Please check the execmgr.log on the client machine which will prepare the package for execution and check the availability of the content. then check the CAS.log for the content download preparation and then contenttransfermanager.log and Datatrasferservices.log for data download. But in your case you should get the problem identified in execmgr.log. Please check the error in execmgr.log which can direct you to the exact problem. Following are the problems which can cause this issue:
- Distribution points are not installed properly.
- The NETWORK ACCESS ACCOUNT (NAA) is locked.
- The package source folder is incorrectly set.
- Site system is not using SITE SERVER's account as Site System Installation account
- Proposed as answer by Ashishkumar000666 Tuesday, December 24, 2013 9:50 PM
Hi thanks for your help. After looking at the logs it appears that my client cache was too small for such a large program. I increased the client cache size and the program installed just fine.
- Proposed as answer by Torsten [MVP]MVP Wednesday, June 19, 2013 12:31 PM