none
Issue with opening an access services app

Question

• Hi,

I have set up the apps on the development server, configured the access services. I installed an app called the 'Business Contact Tracker', but when I open the home page of the app, I get the below error,

Sorry, we couldn't load this app.
    We weren't able to load the app's home page. Please let your administrator know about this.

I took the correlation ID and checked the log files. Among a lot of other messages below are the exceptions/critical messages related to the Correlation ID. Could someone please tell me what the issue might be? 

Access Services Database Connection Management Exception An error occurred reading application properties while opening a command scope. Microsoft.Office.Access.Services.VersioningException: Sorry, the server doesn't recognize the version of the app you are trying to open.     at Microsoft.Office.Access.Services.Database.ApplicationDatabaseUpgrader.GetSystemSchemaUpgradeStatus(Version systemSchemaVersion)     at Microsoft.Office.Access.Services.Database.ApplicationCommandScope.<ExecuteAs>b__0(SqlDataReader reader) StackTrace:  at Microsoft.Office.Server.Native.dll: (sig=1f86b0bf-2440-4b16-9099-860a571153c2|2|microsoft.office.server.native.pdb, offset=131CE) at Microsoft.Office.Server.Native.dll: (offset=21C85) e7f9609c-a4b5-a07f-d52d-9bdc93913767

Access Services Database Connection Management ahi5g Exception Exception occurred opening application database connection. Microsoft.Office.Access.Services.VersioningException: Sorry, the server doesn't recognize the version of the app you are trying to open.     at Microsoft.Office.Access.Services.Database.ApplicationDatabaseUpgrader.GetSystemSchemaUpgradeStatus(Version systemSchemaVersion)     at Microsoft.Office.Access.Services.Database.ApplicationCommandScope.<ExecuteAs>b__0(SqlDataReader reader)     at Microsoft.Office.Access.Services.Database.SqlCommandScope.ExecuteReader(String script, ExecuteReaderDelegate readerDelegate)     at Microsoft.Office.Access.Services.Database.ApplicationCommandScope.ExecuteAs()     at Microsoft.Office.Access.Services.Database.ApplicationCommandScope..ctor(ElevatedSqlConnectionScope connectionScope, Application application, String databaseUser)     at Microsoft.Office.Access.Services.Database.ApplicationCommandScope.Get(Application application, ApplicationConfiguration appConfig, CurrentUserBase user, UserPrivileges requestedPrivileges) StackTrace:  at Microsoft.Office.Server.Native.dll: (sig=1f86b0bf-2440-4b16-9099-860a571153c2|2|microsoft.office.server.native.pdb, offset=131CE) at Microsoft.Office.Server.Native.dll: (offset=21C85) e7f9609c-a4b5-a07f-d52d-9bdc93913767

Access Services User Interface Exception FormWriter.GetForm - An unhandled internal exception has occurred Microsoft.Office.Access.Services.Proxy.AccessServerSessionException: An error has occurred.     at Microsoft.Office.Access.Services.Proxy.ServerSession.ExecuteWebMethodCore(WebMethodType webMethodType, WebMethodBehaviorAttribute webMethodBehavior, CommandParameter parameter, CoreWebMethod coreWebMethod)     at Microsoft.Office.Access.Services.Proxy.ServerSession.ExecuteWebMethod(WebMethodType webMethodType, WebMethodBehaviorAttribute webMethodBehavior, CommandParameter parameter, CoreWebMethod coreWebMethod)     at Microsoft.Office.Access.Services.Proxy.AccessServerSession.GetFormDefinitionAndRecordSet(String formName, String restriction, String sortExpression, ParameterValue[] parameterValues, Recordset& recordset, String& formDefinition, SharedDataBaseInfo& sharedDatabaseInfo)     at Microsoft.Office.Access.Services.UI.FormWriter.RetrieveFormDefinitionAndRecordset(String formName, String dataRestriction, String sortExpression, ParameterValue[] parameterValues, Recordset& recordset, String& formDefinition, SharedDataBaseInfo& dataBaseInfo)     at Microsoft.Office.Access.Services.UI.FormWriter.GetForm(String formName, String dataRestriction, String sortOrder, ParameterValue[] parameterValues, FormXmlParser& formParser) StackTrace:  at Microsoft.Office.Server.Native.dll: (sig=1f86b0bf-2440-4b16-9099-860a571153c2|2|microsoft.office.server.native.pdb, offset=131CE) at Microsoft.Office.Server.Native.dll: (offset=21C85) e7f9609c-a4b5-a07f-d52d-9bdc93913767

Monday, December 16, 2013 10:18 PM

Answers

• what version level you are? did you install the March PDU for sharepoint 2013 or not?

Please remember to mark your question as answered &Vote helpful,if this solves/helps your problem. ****************************************************************************************** Thanks -WS MCITP(SharePoint 2010, 2013) Blog: http://wscheema.com/blog

• Marked as answer by SP-Developer Tuesday, December 17, 2013 7:26 PM
    Monday, December 16, 2013 10:45 PM

All replies

• what version level you are? did you install the March PDU for sharepoint 2013 or not?

Please remember to mark your question as answered &Vote helpful,if this solves/helps your problem. ****************************************************************************************** Thanks -WS MCITP(SharePoint 2010, 2013) Blog: http://wscheema.com/blog

• Marked as answer by SP-Developer Tuesday, December 17, 2013 7:26 PM
    Monday, December 16, 2013 10:45 PM
  • Awesome! I installed the March PDU and it worked. Thanks!
    Tuesday, December 17, 2013 7:26 PM