Saturday, April 28, 2012 10:55 AM
When i was trying to open Quickbooks, this error kept repeating, and i dont know what to do. please help. thank you
Saturday, April 28, 2012 8:49 PM
Sunday, April 29, 2012 4:48 AM
this is what i got when i was trying to open my quickbooks. please help. thank you
Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:02 AM
I'm guessing none of your other apps are currently streaming either?
You should check and make sure your client is configured correctly.
If you ping the server name does it go through?
If you telnet the server name with the port number is it successful?
Check the service on the server to ensure it is running.
Is your publishing server correct in your APP-V Client?
Is the HREF string in your applications OSD correct. e.g. "rtsp://hostname:port/Path/File.sft"
Have you set an environment variable on the client machine pointing to the server? e.g. SFT_SOFTGRIDSERVER with the value being the hostname of the server
- Edited by Rorymon Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:03 AM
Sunday, April 29, 2012 9:21 PM
Monday, May 21, 2012 9:02 AM
Have you check that the "Application Virtualization Management Server" started in your App-V Server?
Monday, May 21, 2012 3:44 PM
1. I make sure that the app-v service is running. It was
2. I checked the permission on the content folder and opened it from the client computer. The content folder was accessible from the client computer but I was still not able to open the application from the app-client.
3. On the management server I right click on the server---->system options and I made sure that uncap path to the content folder was setup correctly. It was.
4. I double clicked on the default application from the app-v manager. I make sure that the unc path to the content folder was setup correctly. Example \\servername\content\defaultapp.osd and \\servername\content\defaultapp.iso and server group was set to default server group.
5. I checked the access permission tab and I made sure that group that contains the users who should have access was added. It was but user was still not able to access the application on the server.
6. I open the defaultapp.osd with notepad and on the HREF line I the default link was RTSPS ://< FQDN of your server>:554/DefaultApp.sft. I removed the s from the RTSPS because I was not using a secure connection and I put my servername:port which was 554/content/defaultapp.sft and I save the file.
At this point if you log the user off and log back on the application should lunch but if it does not open regedit and find content_dir and make sure that