none
I LOST MY ENTIRE PROJECT DUE TO A WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER ERROR

Question

• I WAS MAKING A PROJECT USING WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER AND THE ENTIRE THING SUDDENLY SHUT DOWN UNEXPECTEDLY, JUST THE MOVIE MAKER, NOT MY ENTIRE COMPUTER. I THEN LOST MY ENTIRE PROJECT AND THERE WAS NO BACK UP FILE. I AM NOT GOING TO REMAKE THE PROJECT BECAUSE IT COULD JUST DO THE SAME THING AGAIN. DUE TO YOUR WINDOWS MISTAKE MY MOTHER WILL NOT RECEIVE A CHRISTMAS PRESENT THIS YEAR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE GUILT OF RUINING SOMEONES CHRISTMAS. IF SOMEONE FROM THE WINDOWS COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE THIS MISTAKE RIGHT. I WILL NEVER EVER USE A WINDOWS PRODUCT AGAIN. I WILL USE APPLE. I WILL ALSO TELL EVERYONE I KNOW THAT WINDOWS IS A FAILURE, THEY SHOULD NOT BUY, AND TELL EVERYONE THEY KNOW THAT WINDOWS SUCKS. PLEASE  TRY AND MAKE THIS MISTAKE RIGHT. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO RECOVER A LOST PROJECT FROM WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER? IF NOT MY MOM WILL NOT GET A CHRISTMAS PRESENT THIS YEAR, AND ITS ALL WINDOWS FAULT. I HATE WINDOWS. SOME OTHER PROBLEMS WITH WINDOWS, IT FAILS TO START UP A LOT, LIKE EVERYDAY A LOT, IT DOESN'T ALWAYS DETECT MY PRINTER IN APPLICATIONS SUCH AS MICROSOFT WORD, BUT MY PRINTER WORKS JUST FINE WITH NON MICROSOFT PRODUCTS SUCH AS ADOBE. MY COMPUTER RANDOMLY SHUTS DOWN BECAUSE WINDOWS PERFORMS UPDATES WITH OUT INFORMING ME. THE NEXT COMPUTER ANY MEMBER OF MY FAMILY BUYS WILL BE A MAC, BECAUSE WINDOWS SUCKS!!!! WINDOWS ALSO FREEZES AND FAILS AND ALL SORTS OF ANNOYING STUFF THAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN. APPLE IS WAY BETTER THAN WINDOWS AND IF I COULD TYPE MY SCHOOL REPORTS ON MY iPHONE I WOULD, AND BURN ALL OF MY FAMILY'S COMPUTERS WITH WINDOWS ON THEM. I HATE WINDOWS! I HATE WINDOWS! I HOPE WINDOWS FEELS GUILTY FOR CAUSING MY MOM TO GO WITH OUT A CHRISTMAS PRESENT THIS YEAR. I HATE ALL OF WINDOWS AND EVERYONE INVOLVED, WINDOWS IS A FAILURE THAT DOES NOT DESERVE MONEY, IF ANYONE READS THIS WHO IS THINKING ABOUT BUYING WINDOWS DO NOT, IT WILL HAVE TO MANY GLITCHES. I HATE WINDOWS AND EVERYONE WHO HAD A ROLE IN MAKING IT. THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE GUILTY HOLIDAY SEASON.
    Saturday, November 30, 2013 1:11 AM

Answers