none
How to activate & deactivate SBS 2011 without Installation ID

General discussion

• Dear Support Team,

I have trying to installed SBS 2011 in my new server but main problem is I have not found Installation ID.

my old server is currently running and it is activate but i have try to deactivate my old server and activate new server without Installation ID because i have not found Installation ID.

MY Licensee Authorization No is 69046794ZZS1309 

My License Agreement Number is 49073050

Purchase date is 23/9/2011

please help me........

Thank's & Regards,

Tushar Nevalkar

Thursday, April 10, 2014 11:11 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for posting your issue in the forum.

I am trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at this issue. There might be some time delay. Appreciate your patience.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,

Justin Gu
    Tuesday, April 15, 2014 7:42 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your time and patience on this issue.

Please call the activation center and check the issue:

Microsoft Volume Licensing Activation Centers Worldwide Telephone Numbers: http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/existing-customers/activation-centers.aspx

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thursday, April 17, 2014 3:48 AM
  • Hi,

How are things going?

I would like to know how things are going on your end. If you have any questions or concerns about the recent information I provided, please don't hesitate to let me know.

It's always my pleasure to be of assistance.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, April 21, 2014 11:36 AM