none
Cannot load mysql extension. Please check your PHP configuration

Question

• I installed AppServ 2.5.10 in my Windows 8 notebook, php and mysql were working fine in the beginning. I then commented  out  skip_innodb  in my.ini  and then phpMyAdmin doesn't work  and came with error message  "Cannot load mysql extension. Please check your PHP configuration" .  PHP is working fine but I cannot load mysql.

I try to uninstall and re-install the same package but it still doesn't work.

I appreciate any clue to solve this problem. 

Thanks.

Thursday, August 01, 2013 2:41 PM

Answers

• Hello,

This forum is for questions related to Microsoft SQL server not Mysql please post it in Mysql forum for getting solution.Or if you have issues related to Win 8 post it in windows forum.

Thanks

Please mark this reply as the answer or vote as helpful, as appropriate, to make it useful for other readers

Thursday, August 01, 2013 3:43 PM

All replies

• I commented out skip_innodb  in my.ini  even I didn't  install innodb  engine in the place. But after I uninstalled and re-install the package, it shall work. But it didn't.
    Thursday, August 01, 2013 2:43 PM
  • Hello,

This forum is for questions related to Microsoft SQL server not Mysql please post it in Mysql forum for getting solution.Or if you have issues related to Win 8 post it in windows forum.

Thanks

Please mark this reply as the answer or vote as helpful, as appropriate, to make it useful for other readers

Thursday, August 01, 2013 3:43 PM