none
Locating the Product Key office professional plus 2010

Question

• A few years ago, I purchased MS Office Professional Plus 2010 32 bit, through a military member purchase program. I filed the disc away, in it's original, cardboard sleeve packaging, without opening it. Now, I have a new computer and want to install. However, I can't find the Product Key. Help!
    Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:11 PM

All replies

• Hi,

If it is a OEM license, you may not install this office on an other PC. So you have to check that. Have you got acces to the old pc? a program called produkey can help you. (google it)

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:16 PM
  • You can obtain a new product key by contacting North America Customer Service (NACS) at (800) 936-5700. A new key can be generated only if you have retail copy of the software (DVD) or downloaded version through Digital River or Microsoft Store. 

Note There may be a charge to obtain a new product key from Microsoft ACS. When you contact ACS for a new product key, make sure that you have the following items available: 
    • The product CD or DVD, if the product came on disc
    • The computer on which you want to install the product
    • The readable parts of your original product key, if this information is available
    • The "inner circle" number on the product disc, as shown in the following graphic
    Friday, January 24, 2014 9:40 PM