none
Server 2008 R2 Audio

Question

• have a Dell PowerEdge T620 with an NVIDIA Quadro 6000 video card.  This card also show 4 audio adapters in the device manager but I cannot enable them as playback devices.  We also added a USB sound card which also shows in device manager but cannot be enabled as a playback device.

We run 3 Virtual Remote Desktop server on this server and have very weak audio.  Is there a way to enable one of these devices as a playback device?

Thursday, November 07, 2013 8:20 PM

Answers

• Hi,

For the NVIDIA video card, I cannot confirm if it could be enabled as a playback device. You will need to confirm with NVIDIA for this question.

For the USB sound card, whether it is installed correctly, with relevant driver?

If you have any feedback on our support, please send to tnfsl@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 08, 2013 1:34 PM

All replies

• Hi,

For the NVIDIA video card, I cannot confirm if it could be enabled as a playback device. You will need to confirm with NVIDIA for this question.

For the USB sound card, whether it is installed correctly, with relevant driver?

Friday, November 08, 2013 1:34 PM
  • How are things going? Please let us know if there is anything we could do.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 1:41 AM